Change my 458 Lott for a 460 Weatherby Magnum

Oh Bobbert if we limited ourselves to 25's and 35's...we'd be bored.
@Forrest Halley
I don't limit it to those 2, I have the K Hornet as well. It ain't boredom, it wisdom. Less selection means more time hunting with the right weapon. No need to over complicate things. It come from years of hunting and knowing what works for ME.
BOB

Oscar's Lott just doesn't kick hard enough. I call it Recoil Deficiency Syndrome. It caused me to have Harlan at Triple River rebarrel / rechamber a perfectly fine CZ 550 Safari Classic from 375 H&H to 500 Jeffery. I've never regretted it and my RDS is cured!
Yeah, well Harlan is retired now, so now what? Ha! Ha!

Oscar's Lott just doesn't kick hard enough. I call it Recoil Deficiency Syndrome. It caused me to have Harlan at Triple River rebarrel / rechamber a perfectly fine CZ 550 Safari Classic from 375 H&H to 500 Jeffery. I've ne off ver regretted it and my RDS is cured!
The beautiful giant rifle that you put an extra recoil pad on in practice? Easy on the Wheaties...they're soaked in Kool Aid...although it does have a fine one hole group to its credit so it's not entirely over powering. Unlike the other fella dancing backwards across the pasture. :ROFLMAO:
@Forrest Halley
I don't limit it to those 2, I have the K Hornet as well. It ain't boredom, it wisdom. Less selection means more time hunting with the right weapon. No need to over complicate things. It come from years of hunting and knowing what works for ME.
BOB
Knowing what works for you and doing your good Christian duty to spread the word like a Jesuit amongst the heathens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieRiggs

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross