CB Finance debate, Egg Recipes, etc.

I have to agree with sestoppelman on this.....I know the man.....somewhat personally....I’ve even went so far as to recommend him hunting with an outfitter I’ve used.....trust me if there was any kind of doubt of this man’s reputation I would have never helped to get it going.....and from what I was told there was nothing but praise from the outfitter after the hunt.....I don’t know the guy’s personal finances or any of his business.....and I do realize in this day and age much like we are seeing here his life is under a microscope constantly......all I know for sure is the Craig Boddington I know is a very approachable and decent guy.....he didn’t know me from Adam and has taken me under his wing like a younger brother.....he’s just a text or email away and I’ve appreciated every bit of it!!.....think what you will but that’s just my thoughts on it.

Who the hell is Craig Boddington?

Those of you who have a man crush on him cause he wrote a book, great. Put some lipstick on and kiss his picture.

Those of you who hate him. The best way to hate him is not talk about him. Everytime you say his name he makes a dollar.

So you just said his name and made him a couple of bucks. Sort of an obtuse post dont you think? You should take your own advice and not talk about him.

No reply on my question??
It is none of your business. He may have inherited a large fortune, who knows? He certainly did nothing illegal because he would have been caught out. He has gone out of his way to be public and in doing so brought us all a lot of entertainment and interest. Wind your neck in.

I thought we had beaten this subject to death sometime ago.

Bring back the eggs...:A Banana::A Banana:....
16112312998195734920692603290465.jpg

Depends on how kinky I'm feeling.

So you just said his name and made him a couple of bucks. Sort of an obtuse post dont you think? You should take your own advice and not talk about him.
You are for sure more of a pink lipstick type aren't you?

The point I'm making is who cares. If you don't like him then don't like him. And if you do, great.

My point to you was and you apparently arent smart enough to see it, is that if you dont like a thread, dont post on it, regardless the subject.
You obviously do care or you wouldnt post right? C'mon man!

Screw the eggs, that's some sexy cast iron right there.

Thanks!

I was literally cooking them as I read @spike.t 's post.

And cheese is always good. :A Shades:
I don't know much about Craig Boddington other that seeing some shows, but can go for the egg part of this thread....my favorite breakfast is 2 eggs over easy, 2 slices bacon fried (but bend-able) in separate skillet (save the fat), throw a slab of 1/2 " cut goetta in that skillet and fried crispy, 2 pieces of whole wheat toast for wiping up the yolks, 2 cups of coffee and grapefruit juice. I call it the Quadruple Threat ++. You can live on it until dinner time.

My point to you was and you apparently arent smart enough to see it, is that if you dont like a thread, dont post on it, regardless the subject.
You obviously do care or you wouldnt post right? C'mon man!

Nah, he is just pointing out to both sides of the argument their own floors. In doing so it appears to some , like your good-self and I can see why, that he has put himself in a Catch 22 position.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg