CB Finance debate, Egg Recipes, etc.

Yes, nobody has derailed the thread by talking about fenced lion hunts or Hornady ammo for any amount of time too.:S Oops::S Off Topic::S Topic:

I'm stating my love for Teflon:E In Love::K Love Eyes:

I always taking things with a grain salt. I personally like Boddington's hunt stories. He was never a great deer hunter but lived out the dreams of many people in Africa hunting. And I was perfectly fine with it.

Now all we need is to compare hard boiled eggs to Hornady ammunition, change CB to CBL, and debate free range eggs to cage and we can make this thread go to 50 pages.

And chickens raised in a high fenced coop as opposed to free range chickens...

Now that is one of the wonders of English cooking. Sausages baked in Yorkshire pudding! Love it - and my local pub makes a great example.

Sounds a lot like "Pigs in a blanket"

2 large eggs fried over medium in a cast iron pan with a side of pepper/onion sausage (made with bear meat) and 2 pieces of sourdough toast. Now that's the way to treat a couple of eggs.

2 large eggs fried over medium in a cast iron pan with a side of pepper/onion sausage (made with bear meat) and 2 pieces of sourdough toast. Now that's the way to treat a couple of eggs.
I don’t know how anyone could argue with that! Add some home made huckleberry jam on the sourdough and I think you may have achieved perfection! What time’s breakfast? :D

I don’t know how anyone could argue with that! Add some home made huckleberry jam on the sourdough and I think you may have achieved perfection! What time’s breakfast? :D
Tell you what, if your anywhere near Kaycee, WY in early October give me a holler and I'll fix you right up.

A very kind and generous offer! Thank you j (y)

I think the only thing they have in common is the concept and the sausage. Pigs in a blanket are wrapped in pastry, while toad-in-the-hole is a mess of Yorkshire pudding with the sausage right in it. Creamier, moister, and all around a winner!

Magnum, Short Magnum or Ultra Magnum eggs...
The short magnum make perfect pickled eggs, go good with pickled polish sausage and draft beer. No one bothers you the next day

During the Desert Adventure Part I (1990), we swapped T-rations with British Pioneer (Engineer) troops and one of them was Toad-In-The-Hole. I didn't know what it was at the time, but I loved it. I hope that I can get some variation during my trip to London next month.
And I leave tonight for my hunt with Namibia Safari Corporation.
Craig Boddington was the keynote speaker at the SCI Las Vegas banquet this year. I didn't talk with him much, but he struck me as very personable and approachable.

During the Desert Adventure Part I (1990), we swapped T-rations with British Pioneer (Engineer) troops and one of them was Toad-In-The-Hole. I didn't know what it was at the time, but I loved it. I hope that I can get some variation during my trip to London next month.

better ask @Hank2211 where his local pub is....:)

:D...yup but the one that does the superb toad in the hole so @Vanguard2279 knows where to go :D Beers:
If you can get in, the best meat in this town is Sunday roast at the Harewood Arms in Fulham. Kind of a modern pub; the meat is superb (well aged rib-eye), the potatoes are roasted in goose fat, the Yorkshire pudding has beef short rib and onion gravy in it, and the vegetable roasted and not limp. Go for Sunday lunch. Don't have breakfast (and whatever you do do not have any of the egg dishes in this thread - you will need room!), and you will be good until the next day.

Just behind the Chelsea football (soccer to us) stadium. I went on a game day. Wow. Who knew people could wear so much paint?

I haven't seen Scotch eggs mentioned by anyone. Had them for the first time on safari in Zimbabwe. They were interesting for breakfast when fresh. As part of the box lunch in the field many hours later when its 90+ degrees Fahrenheit, not so much.
recipe-image-legacy-id--1273686_8.jpg

Attachments

• recipe-image-legacy-id--1273686_8.jpg
    recipe-image-legacy-id--1273686_8.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 109
Fresh Scotch eggs, yumm.

images
Have any of you tried this little delicacy, the hundred year egg, or black egg? What a taste experience this is!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 102

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlynnHeini

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.