Carved euros

curtism1234

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Got sucked in a Facebook rabbit hole and noticed a website in Bali that sells carved skulls from cows, buffalo, rams, etc.

They looked interesting - what do you think?

I wonder if any taxidermists in the US or Africa do this type of work?
2_313302f1-6611-4e80-ab26-274b6d822fc3_645x.png

03C08E6E-F991-4E5F-B4AA-A2E1E36F2760.jpeg

I’m not sure if Ironclad does it or they just did the clad. Looks very cool! I had him do a warthog skull in copper and it came out first class!

Lots on Ebay and facebook, Lots in S A Now. Internet search will find them easily

No thanks.

like an elephant tusk, skulls are complete as-is. No amount of tinkering or carving can improve them.

Thanks! Spoke with Highveld.
Clean, bleach and carve - $325
Only carve - $165
Donpablo, there's a guy in Texas that does this also. He was on Facebook alot several years back. I don't remember his prices but I think they were slightly higher on the carving side. Not sure if he only carved or did the euro stuff also.

Donpablo, there's a guy in Texas that does this also. He was on Facebook alot several years back. I don't remember his prices but I think they were slightly higher on the carving side. Not sure if he only carved or did the euro stuff also.
Thanks. I'll look into it.

Splitting image taxidermy in SA is doing a warthog for me !

The artists name is Yolandi Diesel she does work for Spitting Image and I'm sure other taxidermist. Prices vary, depending on skull and what you want done may be different between taxidermist.

My son is doing a impala and I am doing a warthog. I think splitting image charged me 500 USD each

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LillianaLe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg