www.mbizisafariszambia.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
Full member of IPHA / PHAZ / WPAZ, SHOAZ, OPHA & SCI
Hunted
Zambia Zimbabwe Tanzania RSA Cameroon Namibia Gunea Bissau
After all negative propaganda in media for African hunting, first the Namibian Black Rhino hunt then Cecil the Lion and finally the Namibia Leopard hunt. Now I hope that our friend Ivan Carter can change the trend, hopefully he will mention that the key in wildlife conservation is legal selective hunting, and that poaching will and can only be frighted with money that comes from legal hunting.

It's premier on IVANS WAR 28 of December.

Last edited:
Been seeing the advertisements for his new show and am looking forward to seeing it!

I take my hat off to Ivan. With the amount of public influence he has i can not think of a better man to take the lead. Hopefully other iconic hunters and outfitters will follow. Lets show the world what they need to see....

Looking forward to this...

Yes looking forward to the show, hope it gets across to the wright people.
Just thinking with all the talk about Drones, looks to me that it would give you a birds eye view of poachers, day and night vision. Forrest

I believe that 95% of all operators on areas all over Africa fight this battle, the difference is exposure, they do not have the resources and the publicity crew, following them wherever they go.

That is the difference, remember it's entertainment as well, and good entertainment too to be honest.

The industry needs the Ivan Carters, and I do commend him and the entire crew for they're contribution towards educating the masses.

My best always

That's correct Jaco, I came back this evening to Zambia from SA with the bakkie full with camo uniforms, combat boots, rucksacks, gps providers, communication radios etc.. So we will step up our anti poaching operation on Mbizi, and it's cost a small fortune to keep it running month after month....

So, I hope that Ivan Carter will mention that with out private financed anti poaching units there will most probably not be much game at all in Africa after a couple of years, and as you all know with out income from hunting we can not keep the anti poaching team on monthly payroll....

I think it's very important that this message is received by the people, not the anti hunters they will always say that photographic safaris will bring the same amount as hunters, but that is as we also know not correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,