Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA CSSA
Hunted
Canada, RSA
Time to take your business elsewhere but be sure to tell them why they lost your business. Money talks

https://www.dallasnews.com/business...longer-give-nra-members-discounts-car-rentals

Screen Shot 2018-02-23 at 11.13.33 AM.png

agree whole heartedly!

While I don't need another credit card, when the NRA get a new affinity card with another bank, I will apply for one.

Time to take your business elsewhere but be sure to tell them why they lost your business. Money talks

Absolutely!

Not just these companies now. Chubb Ltd. and MetLife, both insurance companies have announced they’re ending the discount program with the NRA, and Delta and United Airlines have also announced the same intentions.

The Chubb deal was terminated 3 months ago, but the press is making it sound like its all related and it may very well be. This is just another reason to fly Emirates to Africa.

Delta ends NRA discount to annual meeting
By Staff Writer • posted Feb. 24, 2018 8:27 am

Delta issued the following statement today:

Delta is reaching out to the National Rifle Association to let it know that the airline will be ending its contract for discounted fares for travel to the association's annual meeting through Delta's group travel program. The company will request that the NRA remove Delta's information from its meeting website.

This morning CBS News aired a short story saying that the Lt. Gov. Of Georgia has threatened to block $50,000,000 in tax breaks for Delta airline if the recent decision isn’t reversed. Delta is headquartered in Atlanta and such a move by 5he powerful lawmaker could put a nice pinch on the company’s bottom line. Let’s see who blinks.

This morning CBS News aired a short story saying that the Lt. Gov. Of Georgia has threatened to block $50,000,000 in tax breaks for Delta airline if the recent decision isn’t reversed. Delta is headquartered in Atlanta and such a move by 5he powerful lawmaker could put a nice pinch on the company’s bottom line. Let’s see who blinks.

28576236_10156690642986336_8888442810597030932_n.jpg

I see that today several Democrats have introduced a bill to "Ban Semiautomatic Assault Rifles" Talk about a play on words. We all know that the culprit here is mental illness but that is a Personal and Confidential matter that neither Doctors or States can divulge legally. Until such time as there is a workaround that issue NICS' "database" for denying a purchase is limited to those with prior offences.

I see that today several Democrats have introduced a bill to "Ban Semiautomatic Assault Rifles" Talk about a play on words. We all know that the culprit here is mental illness but that is a Personal and Confidential matter that neither Doctors or States can divulge legally. Until such time as there is a workaround that issue NICS' "database" for denying a purchase is limited to those with prior offences.

When I was in my early twenties I went to a local gun shop to buy ammo. When I walked into the store I encountered a young man I had gone to school with. He had been sent to prison as a convicted felon. Was on parole by this time. He was exiting the store with a large pistol in hand and three boxes of ammo. At the time it was not legal to sell a firearm or ammo to a convicted felon in Georgia. I asked the store manager if he knew that guy who just left the store was a felon? He said how would I know? Today we have the technology to know everything about people. You buy a gun the federal ID check is done. It’s time to employ all possible measures to keep people that can not legally purchase a firearm from doing so. Enforce existing law strictly. @Shootist43 is right we need to do something about disclosure of mental illnesses into the federal information data bank.

Karma. show the bastards there is a price to be paid and they will fold

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasovWoogy

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg