Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Austria, Australia, TX, NM
Here is the short version of my safari video. This is my 2015 Caprivi hunt for non trophy elephant, buffalo, hippo, and red lechwe. Hope you enjoy it!

Regards,
Philip Glass

Thanks for sharing your safari video. Got a good taste of your hunt.

Sure shows part of Namibia has lots of water.

Great video! Thanks for sharing!

Great video, Igala does a great job. Who was your camera man. Pierre Rogers was mine and he was a great guy. I was really glad I used them and Pierre made the hunt even better.

Great video, Igala does a great job. Who was your camera man. Pierre Rogers was mine and he was a great guy. I was really glad I used them and Pierre made the hunt even better.

I had Janine and she was excellent. A wonderful person to be with for a dozen days for sure. She was a real professional and I hope to have her with me again on safari one day.

Thank you for sharing

I had Janine and she was excellent. A wonderful person to be with for a dozen days for sure. She was a real professional and I hope to have her with me again on safari one day.
Awesome. I was highly impressed with Igala and I'm soooo glad I used them.

Very impressive video, it looked like a exciting hunt!

Thanks for sharing.

I can only imagine how many times you will relive your hunt by watching this video!

Tim

Great video, Philip. Looks like you had an awesome trip! Enjoyed meeting and talking with you at the get together last night.

great video , thanks for sharing

I must echo the praise of the others ...very impressive !
Glen

Philip - glad you made it out to the dinner!

Hope you made some new friends/acquaintances of the hunting/adventure type.

Tim

Here is the short version of my safari video. This is my 2015 Caprivi hunt for non trophy elephant, buffalo, hippo, and red lechwe. Hope you enjoy it!

Regards,
Philip Glass

Philip,
great video made.
Super. Thanks for sharing.
Caprivi was a closed military property by the Boers, until I think 1989.
The reason for good wildlife there :)
Foxi

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snowlimitless

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross