AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
Here are pictures of Cape Grysbok (also called Southern Grysbok) posted by members in AH Photo Gallery... Please share your pictures of Cape Grysbok!

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited:
Definitely top of the list next trip down. Cape Greysbok, Blue Duiker, Gray Duiker and Klipspringer.

When you're targeting these small guys, do must hunters use a small caliber rifle? Cool looking critters!

When you're targeting these small guys, do must hunters use a small caliber rifle? Cool looking critters!

After using a 270 and a 300WM on some of the small guys I want to find an alternative bullet. Expanding bullets are not the best idea.

Sadly the Cape Grysbuck numbers are diminishing as their natural habitat is disappearing due to commercial farming. We realized this during the last couple of years. We have put a lot of research into the issue and concentrated hugely on predator control in our own area of late and have put measures in place to re-establish our own Cape Grysbuck population to their former glory, which will allow us to take off a couple of mature rams each year.

Well keep the good work up Marius, until I can get back to Africa and get one! :)

The cape grysbuck is truly one of the underrated animals of Africa.:(

Well keep the good work up Marius, until I can get back to Africa and get one! :)

The cape grysbuck is truly one of the underrated animals of Africa.:(

I hope other land owners and Outfitters will join your efforts and keep sustainable populations.

Great forward thinking Marius.

I over looked the little guys when I went. It was something I didn't give a second thought to. After some time has passed since my trip, and reading articles and hunt reports. They will be on my list for my next trip, that is for sure!

Love chasing the tiny 10 in 2014 here is mine from the East Cape with Spiral Horn Safari and Louis Van Bergen

10616211_10201494860371783_1126036891937650485_n.jpg

Attachments

• 10616211_10201494860371783_1126036891937650485_n.jpg
    10616211_10201494860371783_1126036891937650485_n.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 198
Sadly the Cape Grysbuck numbers are diminishing as their natural habitat is disappearing due to commercial farming. We realized this during the last couple of years. We have put a lot of research into the issue and concentrated hugely on predator control in our own area of late and have put measures in place to re-establish our own Cape Grysbuck population to their former glory, which will allow us to take off a couple of mature rams each year.

@KMG Hunting Safaris ,

I'm curious to hear if you've seen positive results?

full

P1020130.JPG

Taken in April 2017 in the east cape with Marius at KMG SAFARIS

Nice trophy.

P1020130.jpg

Last edited:
FullSizeRender.jpg
Marius at KMG has done well with his area

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois