Cape Buffalo/Spotted Hyena Combo Hunt 2018

I want a full mount hyena in the worst way. I am 21 days into hunting hyena over bait and no luck so far. I feel like I'm Leopard hunting .....

I want a full mount hyena in the worst way. I am 21 days into hunting hyena over bait and no luck so far. I feel like I'm Leopard hunting .....
Really? They're that elusive? Definitely ups the value!

Well you can make it a final night or 2... the areas where KMG hunt hyena, you wont leave without one.

I'm looking over my finances and grinding the gears here. That hyena is super tempting!
I know that this post is for a combo with buff, but I've been dreaming of hippo for years. Is this an option on any of your lots?
If I were able to get my daughter to come along, would I only need to add the daily fees for her? She'll be 14 at the end of May next year. I wanted to take her in my first trip in '14, but she had no interest until the last week or so before I departed

Now your talking @ArmyGrunt! Hippo is on my list this year

I know Marius can do the for you ArmyGrunt!

I'm looking over my finances and grinding the gears here. That hyena is super tempting!
I know that this post is for a combo with buff, but I've been dreaming of hippo for years. Is this an option on any of your lots?
If I were able to get my daughter to come along, would I only need to add the daily fees for her? She'll be 14 at the end of May next year. I wanted to take her in my first trip in '14, but she had no interest until the last week or so before I departed

@ArmyGrunt ,
Yes, we will be happy to put that together for you and exchange the Buffalo for a Hippo. I will write you a PM with some ideas.

Take Care,
Marius

Oh my goodness! Marius's brief description in pm about how the hippo/hyena hunting would likely happen is just dazzling! I've read it three times back to back.
Excellent narration. I'm excited, and it's not even booked yet. I really need to shift some dollars around!

Well done, Mr Salesman

Oh my goodness! Marius's brief description in pm about how the hippo/hyena hunting would likely happen is just dazzling! I've read it three times back to back.
Excellent narration. I'm excited, and it's not even booked yet. I really need to shift some dollars around!

Well done, Mr Salesman

:D

Lets get their adrenaline flowing Marius

hyena1%204_zpspxpvuisu.jpg

HYENA_PAIR%204_zpsjdiogzjf.jpg

AAAA_HYENA%202_zpsypdzo0ia.jpg

DSCN0708%202_zpscdvr9ice.jpg

DSCN0649%204_zpscjdju9ot.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN0649%204_zpscjdju9ot.jpg
    DSCN0649%204_zpscjdju9ot.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 111
  • DSCN0708%202_zpscdvr9ice.jpg
    DSCN0708%202_zpscdvr9ice.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 95
  • AAAA_HYENA%202_zpsypdzo0ia.jpg
    AAAA_HYENA%202_zpsypdzo0ia.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 120
  • HYENA_PAIR%204_zpsjdiogzjf.jpg
    HYENA_PAIR%204_zpsjdiogzjf.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 113
  • hyena1%204_zpspxpvuisu.jpg
    hyena1%204_zpspxpvuisu.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 125
Last edited by a moderator:
Lost for words Dennis...just awesome!

Hope you can make it work Armygrunt!

Dennis....forgive me for inflating your head a scoach...

I showed my 12 year old daughter these pictures, and she asked if they were paintings. I said, no, it's taxidermy.
Blew her mind!

Dennis - that was totally unfair to do to @ArmyGrunt ! John

I'm just about resolved to do it. Incidentally, I was just checking over last year's ledger to estimate if I'll be able to make my saving target. A little tactical patience, if you will.

I use that word "patience" very lightly

@KMG Hunting Safaris....c'mon man! Why do you have to be like that? You know I've been all over the hippo pictures and hippo mount threads....meanie!

I'll find something Marius. I do have in the studio one I'm reconditioning taken by a close friend Dennis Hextall former 12 year NHL player and Captian of the Detroit Red Wings...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvieSchref

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,