Cape Buffalo parts ideas

Absolutely! I put a drawstring through mine though.

When you wrote Spoorn I had to google the word. I couldn't figure out what a buff scrotum had to do with a screech owl or a hobgoblin. Is a marble bag a spoorn?

If I would actually use the proper spelling it might help.:confused:

Sporran.
msf-1011.jpg

handbag/purse out of the scrotum for the madam, and then when the credit cards and cash are in it you really are going to be led around by the balls!!! ;)
Yes but she has her own spending money and I have mine. She buys shoes and starbucks coffee and I save mine for hunting trips. She has her own card and I have mine. Its on a need to know basis and I dont need to know, somehow she always knows mine. Works ok though!

My Dad used a buff scrotum to hold nuts on the coffee table. My Mom while thinking it was a clever idea thought we would be viewed as to uncouth so it was never/hardly used. Something like this might be a conversation piece in that new trophy room K.

When I was a kid I had a couple that I kept marbles in. Am I dating myself? (This idea probably doesn't help much these days.)

All the best

Yes wheels, I would probably leave it on the table and only tell them what it is after they have handled it. Maybe thats why the neighbor won't allow their kids over! Hahahaha

Sporran.
View attachment 31208

Thanks Brick for clearing that up! I was afraid it was some term only Canadians used or something you picked up from that other english language that Bluey uses!!!!! Wow I just insulted two other countries in one post. I dont have much room to talk being an "okie". Great ideas from all. With my wife's bend towards purses I think I'll get some fancy Michael Kors or Coach fabric and gift bag and line it with that. Then I can say I got her a one of a kind name brand bag. With my luck she'll load it with rocks and clock me with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes wheels, I would probably leave it on the table and only tell them what it is after they have handled it. Maybe thats why the neighbor won't allow their kids over! Hahahaha

You probably have to tell them after the fact or you will end up with stale nuts!:D

Neighbor kids going home saying things about nuts and scrotums may not go over very well. Might get a visit from the Garfield County Sheriff.:eek:

Gotcha. (y)

The original man purse. If William Wallace can wear it.........;)

When the Oklahoma wind quits sweepin' down the plains I will start wearing a kilt. Not before. Ever. I think I am pretty safe. Kudos to those who can.

............. stale nuts!:D

................... and scrotums may not go over very well. :eek:

Wheels, it will help if you shower more often.

(sorry, couldn't resist a little creative editing)

Sporran.
View attachment 31208

ha ha ha h a I can just see old Mc tavish walking into one of them Canadian pubs ordering a stubbie of kootanae and telling the bar keep , hang on a minute love l will just get the looney and toonies , out of my nut bag

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,