www.huntsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, New Zealand, USA, Canada
Hunters!
We have taken note of comments made regarding the current exchange rate, and that many feel that better deals should be offered due to it. To give back to you, we are offering three mature, hard bossed Buffalo Bulls for the following deal, to be hunted in 2016. There are only 3 bulls available at this price.
The deal offered, includes your day fees and
trophy fee. Extra days and animals may be added as per our price list. The last 3 Buff Bulls we hunted there, each took us 3 days to complete. These are NOT put and take Buffalo or project bulls. They are a self sustaining herd of roughly 110 animals. Therefore, a 7 day hunt should be sufficient, but not guaranteed.We have unexpectedly run into Lions that come through the fence, so the fence is by no means game proof. Spotted Hyenas come through daily.
Hunting method used, is to cover some good distance by vehicle, looking for big bull tracks. Once we find fresh tracks that looks promising, we will set off on foot, behind our tracker and track the bull/herd. Trophy expectations will be anything from 34-40". As a general rule, work on 37". Deposit required to secure your dates will be 20% on total. I would advise dates between August and no later than mid November, in order to have as little vegetation as possible which will aid in the hunt.

Outfitter: Marius Goosen T/A KMG Hunting Safaris
Outfitter number: HC 04/2013 EC
PH Number: PH 16/2013 EC
Area : Limpopo

The offer includes the following:
8 Nights with 7 Full hunting Days including the following trophy animals:

1x Cape Buffalo $8550

Day Fees: $2450

Total: $11000

The following are included in your Safari:
All accommodation, food and beverages for the duration of the Safari
Services of a licensed professional hunter, tracker and ground staff
Transport to and from the airport as well as all ground transport for the duration of the Safari
Field preparation of trophies and forwarding them to a taxidermist or shipping agent of your choice.
14% Government Tax on day rates.
Hunting License.

The following are excluded in your Safari:
Dipping, packaging or any processing of trophies
Shipping charges for your trophies to your own country.
All flights
Accommodation before and after your safari dates.

Should we complete the Buffalo in good time, there is an option to relocate to the Eastern Cape for plains game. Return flights from Johannesburg to Port Elizabeth run about $250 per person. There will be no extra charges to day fees to relocate to the Eastern Cape. This will be included in the Buffalo packages. Only pay for what you shoot.

Alternatively, secure your 2017 Cape Buffalo hunt with us with a 50%. Limited offer.

Take care,
Marius Goosen

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Marius, I don't want anybody else to know(!), hahahah, but what is a 2017 50% limited offer????? If its a half price bull I am going to do some serious raiding of funds to be able to come!

Great deal Marius

Helluva deal. If I wasn't booked already for '16, I'd be in. '17's a distinct possibility though. :Happy:

Marius, I don't want anybody else to know(!), hahahah, but what is a 2017 50% limited offer????? If its a half price bull I am going to do some serious raiding of funds to be able to come!

Whahahaha....sorry chaps. You can secure one of these hunts for 2017 with a 50% deposit.

here is my buffalo from my hunt with KMG last September.

-matt

Attachments

• cartridge1_zpsghapadfi.jpg
    cartridge1_zpsghapadfi.jpg
    430.3 KB · Views: 110
I'm still a few years out

Hopeing to hunt buff in 2017.

I was also in the area where Matt was hunting and I can tell you that there were lots of buff. Great looking area!

Very good offer Marius...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg