Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC, NRMEF, NWTF, DU, QDMA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana.
224837633_4207706672647235_5785349573247519399_n.jpg

There has never been a better time to plan your dream Cape buffalo safari!
Limcroma Safaris is offering 2 great package offers on Cape Buffalo!

Offer #1) 5-Day all-inclusive safari hunting 1x1 for a Cape Buffalo cow.
$2,750 All-inclusive USD
2,375 EURO
3,400 CAD

A second Buff cow can be added for $1950 USD discounted trophy fee
1,685 EURO
2,415 CAD

Offer #2) 5-Day all-inclusive Cape Buffalo bull hunt (33 – 35” spread)
$8,500 USD All-inclusive
7,345 EURO
10,525 CAD

Plainsgame, extra safari days, and non-hunting guests can be added to both pages at specially discounted rates. Contact us for special pricing for add-ons to these fantastic offers.

Package offers are all-inclusive of the following:

*Full-time services of the PH(S), and personal 4x4 hunting vehicle
*Full team of trackers, skinners, and camp staff
*All accommodations, meals, snacks, beverages, and daily laundry/maid service
*Field preparation of your trophies
*Transport of your trophies to taxidermist or dip & pack facility
*Airport transfers/meet & greets to and from OR Tambo Airport Johannesburg (VIP meet & greet is extra and will be paid directly to the guest house).
*All VAT taxes, and licenses.

Package offer does not include the following:
*Trophy fees for animals taken in addition to the package
*Wounded or lost game where blood is drawn
*Taxidermy or dip & pack services, shipping of trophies to final destination
*Export permit fees for certain regulated species
*Hotel accommodation before or after safari (if necessary)
*Gratuities for PH and camp staff

We have received lots of interest and some great questions with this offer. I am pleased to provide some more detailed information on the offers...

We are hunting fully mature cows and, hard-bossed bulls that have reached their maximum trophy potential. Hunting is done in a traditional spot & stalk manner beginning each day driving the roads and checking water holes for the freshest spore. You will hunting properties from 12,000 to 35,000 acres contiguously, with many animals of various trophy quality under true fair chase conditions. The terrain we hunt is diverse, yet we can accommodate all hunters regardless of physical condition.

Package offer is 5 full days of hunting. You are not charged for your departure day. A 5-day safari is usually plenty of time to get shot opportunity as a rifle hunter, but all guests are welcomed to add additional safari days and hunt more than one buffalo or add plainsgame to their safaris. We welcome experienced bow hunters who have the proper equipment to bow hunt dangerous game. For our bow hunters we recommend a minimum of 7 days.

Here are a couple of examples of the trophy quality you can expect with these offers:

limcroma cow buff.JPG

Limcroma buff 2.JPG

Absolutely fantastic deals! Great offer Hannes!

Here is a short teaser video clip of what you can expect on your dangerous game safari with us!

Exceptional offer! Can this be done as a bowhunt? Thanks.

Thanks for your message! Yes, we can plan to bowhunt for a cow or bull with this offer. However, we do recommend allowing at least 7 days for a spot & stalk archery hunt for a Cape buffalo. Please feel free to send me an email or private message for more details on planning your bowhunt.

Our hunters have taken some fantastic Cape buffalo this past season. We still have plenty of trophy bulls, old dagga boys, and cows on offer for 2022-23. Contact us to start planning your dream hunt for a Cape Buffalo!

PHOTO-2021-12-29-07-27-50.jpg

That gentleman has balls of steel! Very impressive.

That PH is Hannes Els, the owner of Limcroma Safaris. And, yes he does have balls of steel..! Trust me when I tell you that there is nobody you would rather have out front on a dangerous game hunt than Hannes.

Did he fire 3 shots on that charge on the end?

Two shots... One in the forehead just below the bosses, and one more for insurance to anchor the bull.

We've had a lot of interest and a great response to this offer so far..! We still have some trophy bulls on offer, but only a couple of cows left for 2022. Get in touch with us to confirm availability.

1c1e3b5d-cb0d-41fb-b4d3-3152871dbc82.JPG

Some more great Cape buffalo taken by our guests this past season... A Cape buffalo hunt is something ever serious hunter must experience at least once in a lifetime... What are you waiting for? :A Wink:

PHOTO-2021-12-29-07-27-50 (1).jpg

IMG_5424.PNG

IMG_5430.PNG

4a986e1d-cefc-4971-a64b-b9c0cd155d85.JPG

57555316-a769-4bb4-86ca-9c9a6e7b29ba.JPG

Limcroma 2021 trophy pics.jpg

Those are some great looking buffalo right there! One day...

It's been an incredibly successful Cape buffalo season for Limcroma hunters so far....

It's time to make it happen... What are you waiting for?

281634718_5136651269752766_4043640731891784033_n.jpg

That classic Cape buffalo stare! They look at you as though you owe them money and they are here to collect!

Give us a shout and let us help you plan your Cape buffalo adventure today!

IMG_1996.JPG
IMG_2001.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasS111

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!