Cape Buffalo Cow Hunt Special Offer With Limcroma Safaris 2019 Only

Thats why I love small dogs
Africa is the only place I have ever liked a small dog. There they have the real jack Russells, totally different than any I have seen in america. American small dogs are all yappy, nippy annoyances

Great offer, the price is excellent!!

That's my little dog proper Jack Russell. Killer too
IMG-20190529-WA0010.jpeg

We still have buffalo cows on offer for this season. Rifle hunters can book their hunts with us through the end of November, and take advantage of the lowest airfares in the shoulder season months. We will continue this offer into 2020, until the quota is met. Thanks for all of the interest and inquiries.

Just a reminder to anyone still interested, we will extend this offer at the current price into the 2020 and 2021 seasons as long as we still have cows that need to be taken. You can also add a Cape buffalo cow to any Cape buffalo bull hunt or a plainsgame hunt for a great price. Contact Dan or Hannes for details. Thanks to all who have shown interest!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross