Cape Buffalo Cancellation Hunt

Ricus

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hi Guys

2 Hunters dropped us a bit for a 2 way buffalo hunt in April.
Dates are 17 April till 28 April.

These 2 guys wanted 1 Buffalo each. One with a bow and arrow and one with a rifle.
I did all the prep and have a big bull coming to a blind at 20 to 25 yards.
I estimate him 40 inches with big hard boss. I guess it to be over 15 inches wide. Good big lone bull.

For The rifle hunting client, I have located a bull that is an old duga boy. I know where he lives and will find him definitely. He is over 40 inches. Around 42 inches and good boss, worn smooth. He's boss is about 16 inches wide, so it is a special bull.

These guys were going to pay $ 9 900 each including 7 days of hunting for each as well as the Buffalo trophy.
They would have added 3 extra days at $ 250 per day each.

I have this to offer for first come first serve basis. $ 8500 for 7 days and the buff included.
This is for each hunter $8500.
Extra days can be added at $ 200 per hunter per day.

Pick up and drop off is Kimberley or Bloemfontein airport.
Arrival and departure days are free.
The bow hunted bull will be on my bow hunting only concession, so there will be opps. for good plains game also outside of the buff. Please e mail me for a pricelist at big discounts for this hunt. You are looking at +- 50% discount.
The rifle hunted bull will be on my rifle hunting concession and we will join up as soon as the one Buff is down. Both areas are 10 000 acres plus with good 4 star quality lodging.
No surprises here, just good honest hunting for great trophies and a great time with our team!!

Please e mail me if you are interested!!

watermark.php

We can discuss this over e mail or phone and put together a great trip.
I may not be able to get onto AH all the time, therefore e mail is more reliable over the next few days.

Have a blessed Easter time everyone!!

Ricus de Villiers

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, if someone can jump on a last minute offer, this is a great deal

WOW!!!

Wish I could get on a plane with my bow.

What a deal. I need to find a profession that allows me more last-minute vacation flexibility!

It is a good deal. Somebody should snap this one up!

Fantastic offer, somebody will get a great adventure..............

Standing in front of Black Death preparing to shoot him is incredibly exciting. This is a hunt I will do again but when I do it will be free range near the Kruger Park area! As for deals this one is outstanding. The while price is less than what I paid for just a trophy fee two years ago!

Looking into this one - searching for a buff hunt.

dt
This will be a great hunt and good quality trophies available. LEt me know if the time frame does not work and I can make a plan for you.

If someone is serious about taking this offer, we can work on the dates. It is not easy for anyone to get away on such short notice, so I'll try and accommodate you. Just let me know and we will work on it.

What a deal. I need to find a profession that allows me more last-minute vacation flexibility!

Wish I could jump on this, too! I have decided the profession that allows this to be retirement!

It's great deal, damn.....no vacation time.

Ricus you will sell this hunt have confidence! It's a great deal.

I'm with @CAustin , Someone needs to jump on this deal!

Yeah great deal, hope an AH member gets this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,