Website
africansportingcreations.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
NEW PRODUCT ALERT! We're pleased to announce the release of a brand new boot from Courteney - the Canvas Safari! Order today and we'll ship tomorrow! http://bit.ly/CanvasSafari

Canvas 'Safari'
Coming Soon!
SACL100-040

safari-canvas-boot.jpg

A slightly modified, four-inch ankle height boot, the Canvas Safari offers a new look but keeps the same hand crafted construction and natural rubber tyre tread sole It is lined with thin kudu leather to make sure it keeps its shape. Brass speed lacing, padded Impala collar plus double stitched and reinforced vamp, provides an exceptional choice as a true stalking boot. The roomy toe box provides unmatched comfort. Available in Men's US 8.0 - 12.0. (D/E Width)

tyre_small.jpg

SIZING HELP

If you currently own a pair of wide Courteney Boots, order a half size larger than the UK size shown in the top left and right hand corner of the logo patch above the heel. See illustration. The rounded toe of this boot necessitates going up a half size.

courteney_sizinghelp.jpg

If this is your first pair of Courteney Boots, simply order your most typical US Size and we'll convert it to the correct UK size for you.

Will you guys have narrow sizes to try on at SCI? Will be at the show and was hoping to try some on

Good looking shoe(y)

We will have some narrow shoes to try on at SCI and in the process of sending them out. Dallas wiped out most of our inventory.

Jim

Is the narrow/wide thing a special feature for the US market? There is no mention of this on the Couteney Boot Co. web site, and not on the local distributors web site either.

Also, is the wide variant wider than the default factory option, or is the narrow narrower? Or both.

Btw, the canvas boots look awesome - but no 'official' mention of them either.

Courteney does quite a few special things for us that are not available elsewhere

It’s a Zimbabwe company nothing is ever as it seems. I have a pair of Courtney’s with a leather gaiter on top that has never been on their site or have I ever seen. Bought them in Namibia and truly thought they were counterfeit until talking to my zim guide last year.

Trust African sporting creations. Great looking new shoes. What is the retail?

They are $289 but we do not have them in yet. Another 90 days.

Jim

It’s a Zimbabwe company nothing is ever as it seems. I have a pair of Courtney’s with a leather gaiter on top that has never been on their site or have I ever seen. Bought them in Namibia and truly thought they were counterfeit until talking to my zim guide last year.

Trust African sporting creations. Great looking new shoes. What is the retail?

They used to be on the website..... Think they are called the patrol boot.....was a while ago I looked so might be wrong with the name

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg