Reaction score
Website
africansportingcreations.com
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
NEW PRODUCT ALERT! We're pleased to announce the release of a brand new boot from Courteney - the Canvas Safari! Order today and we'll ship tomorrow! http://bit.ly/CanvasSafari

Canvas 'Safari'
Coming Soon!
SACL100-040

safari-canvas-boot.jpg

A slightly modified, four-inch ankle height boot, the Canvas Safari offers a new look but keeps the same hand crafted construction and natural rubber tyre tread sole It is lined with thin kudu leather to make sure it keeps its shape. Brass speed lacing, padded Impala collar plus double stitched and reinforced vamp, provides an exceptional choice as a true stalking boot. The roomy toe box provides unmatched comfort. Available in Men's US 8.0 - 12.0. (D/E Width)

tyre_small.jpg

SIZING HELP

If you currently own a pair of wide Courteney Boots, order a half size larger than the UK size shown in the top left and right hand corner of the logo patch above the heel. See illustration. The rounded toe of this boot necessitates going up a half size.

courteney_sizinghelp.jpg

If this is your first pair of Courteney Boots, simply order your most typical US Size and we'll convert it to the correct UK size for you.

damundsen87

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Will you guys have narrow sizes to try on at SCI? Will be at the show and was hoping to try some on

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
Good looking shoe(y)

African Sporting Creations

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
We will have some narrow shoes to try on at SCI and in the process of sending them out. Dallas wiped out most of our inventory.

Jim

cmk

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Sweden, Mauritius
Is the narrow/wide thing a special feature for the US market? There is no mention of this on the Couteney Boot Co. web site, and not on the local distributors web site either.

Also, is the wide variant wider than the default factory option, or is the narrow narrower? Or both.

Btw, the canvas boots look awesome - but no 'official' mention of them either.

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Courteney does quite a few special things for us that are not available elsewhere

MMAL

Gold supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
New Jersey, New York, Wyoming, Colorado, Mexico, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Northwest Territories, Newfoundland, Namibia
It’s a Zimbabwe company nothing is ever as it seems. I have a pair of Courtney’s with a leather gaiter on top that has never been on their site or have I ever seen. Bought them in Namibia and truly thought they were counterfeit until talking to my zim guide last year.

Trust African sporting creations. Great looking new shoes. What is the retail?

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
They are $289 but we do not have them in yet. Another 90 days.

Jim

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
It’s a Zimbabwe company nothing is ever as it seems. I have a pair of Courtney’s with a leather gaiter on top that has never been on their site or have I ever seen. Bought them in Namibia and truly thought they were counterfeit until talking to my zim guide last year.

Trust African sporting creations. Great looking new shoes. What is the retail?

They used to be on the website..... Think they are called the patrol boot.....was a while ago I looked so might be wrong with the name

Latest profile posts

Just came from a hunt and already longing for the bush
JPmbogo wrote on yhc's profile.
I have factory loaded Hornady 450 NE 3 1/4 DGS that I am selling for not much more than the brass itself at $75/box - see my listing for same.
Justbryan wrote on Rafter JK's profile.
Get Crazy Larry yet? Wishing I had shot Alpine Ibex too!
laurence burkin wrote on UKHunter's profile.
Hi the dude in the picture. It would be cool to know the area (genetics) of the stag you have in your profile picture. I am from New Zealand and shot a stag here that is almost identical, especially the throw backs. I can send you a photo to prove I'm genuine with my enquiry.