AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
hey guys,

Candace Owens, a fairly recently married black conservative woman recently went to Africa for 10 days and..."got switched on!" she hunted a gemsbok, shot it at about 250 meters off the sticks and did a decent job relating the story. She is becoming one of us, and i recommend that you find her on a pod cast or the daily wire and hear her story.

pretty damn cool, she does a pretty great job describing what we all feel as we hunt or kill and animal and all the peripheral things that go along with hunting. here is an opportunity to give a "almost" non hunter kudos for breaking the code and becoming one of us. pretty cool stuff.

She is smart and well spoken....strong conservative principles............another example of women stepping in and taking leadership roles that men have been to milk-toast to command. Glad she is a huntress also!

I've followed Candace Owens for several years. Watch her testify before the US Congress. Whatever "it" is, she has it!

She is an amazing woman. I too have been following her for a few years. She has some very intelligent things to say.

We need a lot more of our diverse population stepping up in the coming years, or I'm afraid that things are really going to change in the ol' USA. And not for the better.

I really appreciate what she’s trying to do, and I’m sure it will reach an audience that doesn’t get exposed to the perspectives we hold. As hunters, you’ll probably laugh and cringe a few times during the podcast, however.

As hunters, you’ll probably laugh and cringe a few times during the podcast, however.
To quote Candace, "If a hunter sees a poacher, he will shoot them."

Well, I would sure be thinking about it!

Candace's podcast is worth listening to!

Ok, took the time to listen. It's too long but ok, that's what she does. I absolutely love watching her in her element such as testifying before Congress. She can be brilliant.

Too bad she wasn't briefed a bit better for this. $1 million dollars for a lion. Oh and that lion killed 30 villagers in 15 seconds;) She does make the point that they are overpopulated in some areas... a point people mostly dismiss as impossible, they are endangered! Another great point she makes is how excited the people get when they recieved meat! That needs to be talked about more to the anti hunters by peole they will listen to.

And final point. She shot it with a 6.5! Through the heart at 250 meters! However we are left to wonder and dream about whether it was a Creedmoor....... LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!