Cancer diagnosis for christmas

That is so true!

The Lord tends to help those who help themselves and others. Keep up the good fight. I am still pulling for you to make that goat hunt.

Kevin, just wondering how your dad is doing after the bypass? Recovering well I hope?

Kevin, just wondering how your dad is doing after the bypass? Recovering well I hope?
Yes sir he is doing very well! his doctor has released him and he is doing cardiovascular
rehab three times a week. He and my brother and I got out last week and surveyed some
of the flood waters. it was really good to spend the day with him! Thank you for your prayers
and continued thoughts!

Infusions start tomorrow, feeling a little anxious! Thank you guys for all the prayers
and please keep em coming!

Be strong, we’re all here for you.

We are with you Kevin! You’re a tough guy and this will pass with better times ahead!

You're on the right road, keep going. All the best, you've got this.

Alright guy's Quick update. First thank you all for the prayers, they are very much appreciated!!
I have one more round of chemo starting Monday with an infusion and then followed by two weeks of oral chemo. I have tolerated it pretty well, although it is worse with every treatment. God has been good! My surgery is scheduled for June the 29th and is a little more invasive than I thought. Doc says
I cant drive for four to six weeks and I told him good luck with that,lol. I lost a good friend to cancer last week and had another diagnosed today. Man this is some wicked stuff!
I cant thank you all enough for the support and prayers, they have helped keep me strong when I wasn't sure! My dad has recovered well from heart surgery and is also very appreciative of the thoughts and prayers from around the world on this forum. it is really an amazing community and one I am grateful to be apart of. George Campbell is my friend who just received his diagnosis and I Would welcome any prayers on his behalf.
Thank you Guys!!!

Hang in there Kevin. You’ve got a lot of guys praying for you.

You are still in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in There and you’re going to whip this cancer buddy.

Also glad to hear you’re father is doing well. My dad is getting on up there in age and starting to deal with older men’s medical issues. Scares the pants off of me so I can only imagine how stressful that has been on top of everything else you’ve had on your plate. I’ll be continuing to pray for y’all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg