Cancer diagnosis for christmas

Thank you for the update...

Praise God... that’s wonderful news...

Keep fighting... and keep us advised!

Gentlemen I wanted to give you an update! I completed my radiation and chemotherapy
regiment and had new round of MR'I and CT scans. met with a new oncologist on Monday.
My initial oncologist and I did not get along. Anyway really like and have great confidence
in my new Doc. He read my results and said in his forty plus years of practice that he had never
seen anyone respond this well to treatments. the tumor was all but gone and if the radiologist
had not known what he was looking for he would not have seen it! I attribute this incredible
miracle to God and prayer! I CANNOT THANK ENOUGH ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE PRAYED!!!!
I don't know how to express the feeling of knowing people all around the world are praying to
the same god on my behalf. he encouragement that I have received on this forum has
helped me travers a really difficult time. Again thank you all!!!!! The next step is four rounds
of chemo with oral and infusions. Doc sys it is tuff but I feel like I can handle it.
so prayers are still greatly appreciated! surgery sometime after chemo and then that day
my Doc say's son you are cancer free!!!! :D Cheers:
Man!!! That is awesome dude. Very glad to hear it. Congratulations. Praise & glory to God.

Great news! Keep up the fight! Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Thats outstanding news! I certainly hope things continue to improve!! Stay well!!

Gentlemen I wanted to give you an update! I completed my radiation and chemotherapy
regiment and had new round of MR'I and CT scans. met with a new oncologist on Monday.
My initial oncologist and I did not get along. Anyway really like and have great confidence
in my new Doc. He read my results and said in his forty plus years of practice that he had never
seen anyone respond this well to treatments. the tumor was all but gone and if the radiologist
had not known what he was looking for he would not have seen it! I attribute this incredible
miracle to God and prayer! I CANNOT THANK ENOUGH ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE PRAYED!!!!
I don't know how to express the feeling of knowing people all around the world are praying to
the same god on my behalf.t he encouragement that I have received on this forum has
helped me travers a really difficult time. Again thank you all!!!!! The next step is four rounds
of chemo with oral and infusions. Doc sys it is tuff but I feel like I can handle it.
so prayers are still greatly appreciated! surgery sometime after chemo and then that day
my Doc say's son you are cancer free!!!! :D Cheers:

Fantastic news Kevin, congratulations!

Wow, thanks for keeping us informed because we do care! We hunters have to stick together. More prayers sent and keep up the good work. I see a big white mountain goat in your future!

That is absolutely a treat to hear! Stay strong my friend!

Wonderful!

Thanks for the update and that's fantastic news!! We will continue to lift you up in our prayers....

Regards,

I am so pleased Kevin, what great news! Yes we will continue praying for you. Positivity is a very important part of recovery and now you can start to think about your next hunt. Well done to you and your medical team!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnyOkn64

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois