Cancer diagnosis for christmas

You got it Kevin. Keep us posted.

God Speed in full recovery brother!

@kevin masters you got this bro. Dont forget we are ALL here for you and praying for you. Your hunt for the Mountain Goat will go fine. God speed my friend

Wanted to take a second and thank you all for thoughts and especially PRAYERS!
Dad came through his heart surgery very well and is at home mending! I started my
chemo and radiation on Thursday and will continue five days a week for twenty eight days.
so far the side effects have been minimal. Once again thank you for your prayers! it was and is
comforting for dad and I to feel prayers from across the globe! Really appreciate you guys!

Wanted to take a second and thank you all for thoughts and especially PRAYERS!
Dad came through his heart surgery very well and is at home mending! I started my
chemo and radiation on Thursday and will continue five days a week for twenty eight days.
so far the side effects have been minimal. Once again thank you for your prayers! it was and is
comforting for dad and I to feel prayers from across the globe! Really appreciate you guys!
You are not forgotten Kevin. I think of the stress you must be going through often.
Be strong and have faith!

How are you doing Kevin? Hope and pray all is progressing well.
I am halfway through my radiation and chemo, and while I don't feel great I really cant complain.
Side effects have been tolerable. I have to attribute my success to prayer! I am very blessed with family
and friends including men on this forum that have faithfully prayed for me! It is truly humbling
to feel the power of prayer! Thank you!!

I am halfway through my radiation and chemo, and while I don't feel great I really cant complain.
Side effects have been tolerable. I have to attribute my success to prayer! I am very blessed with family
and friends including men on this forum that have faithfully prayed for me! It is truly humbling
to feel the power of prayer! Thank you!!
Glad to hear you are getting through it ok so far. Will continue praying for you my friend!

You are in our prayers Kevin. Stay strong!

Glad to hear the treatments are not as bad as they sometimes are, stay with it and hope you guys come thru all this OK.

Kevin I wish you my best and will keep you in my prayers. My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer last year. She has finished her chemo and had her surgery and radiation. She still has her port in and gets infusions regularly of some cancer specific drug. This is suppose to go on until mid summer sometime. She is doing well, much better than in the beginning with all of the uncertainty that beginnings offer. I have been amazed at how much support we received from the doctors and staff. I again wish you the best and hope for a full recovery.

You both have our strength.. to get well, and on your next hunts with your brother..!!
Life is so exciting for us hunters, as we always have a hunt adventure planned and to look forward to, new places, new mountains and valleys, plus dreams of the next ones..!

Last edited:
Gentlemen I wanted to give you an update! I completed my radiation and chemotherapy
regiment and had new round of MR'I and CT scans. met with a new oncologist on Monday.
My initial oncologist and I did not get along. Anyway really like and have great confidence
in my new Doc. He read my results and said in his forty plus years of practice that he had never
seen anyone respond this well to treatments. the tumor was all but gone and if the radiologist
had not known what he was looking for he would not have seen it! I attribute this incredible
miracle to God and prayer! I CANNOT THANK ENOUGH ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE PRAYED!!!!
I don't know how to express the feeling of knowing people all around the world are praying to
the same god on my behalf.t he encouragement that I have received on this forum has
helped me travers a really difficult time. Again thank you all!!!!! The next step is four rounds
of chemo with oral and infusions. Doc sys it is tuff but I feel like I can handle it.
so prayers are still greatly appreciated! surgery sometime after chemo and then that day
my Doc say's son you are cancer free!!!! :D Cheers:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanMatt

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg