Cancer diagnosis for christmas

All I can say is that I hope you gut punch this thing in the 'nads.

Prayers and best wishes to you!!

Not good news at all . We pray for your speedy recovery and that God bless u and you family and give u all strength and comfort during this challenging time !

Prayers to you and your family Kevin. You've got this! Looking forward to the next time you share positive news with us.

Lifting you up in my prayers and your medical team, Kevin. Also I will pray for wisdom and HIS guidance as you navigate through this uncharted territory.

Have a blessed Christmas.

Regards,

You have my prayers Kevin, yes, God has a plan and whatever happens it is all ok. Here is what you do - go for it! Buy your gear and get excited for the hunt. I look forward to seeing the pictures!

Sorry to hear this Kevin. Just finished praying for you. I wish you the very best and hope that goat hunt keeps you motivated during the tough times that will come before this ends.

Lifting you up Kevin. You can & will beat this!

I have been a member here for almost four years and have really enjoyed my time spent on the forum!
My first safari was 2018 and I received an incredible amount of information and some very helpful opinions and
insights. Something that I have really appreciated about the forum is the sense of community and comradery
that most seem to share! Well I have received a stage three rectal cancer diagnosis and have got to admit it is a little
daunting. I am secure in my faith and I know god has a plan but there is still a lot of uncertainty. I put a contract for a mountain goat
hunt in Alaska on our refrigerator that was supposed to be for December 2020 and is now taking place in 2021!
I intend to make that hunt, lol!!
So to make a long story short I would sure appreciate any prayers the same way I have appreciated all the insight!
My prayers are with you!!

God be with you. Your faith and your attitude will be doing most of the heavy lifting in the coming months. Modern medicine can do a lot, but in most cases can't do it alone. Remember, "it is the size of the fight in the dog that counts." This is just the first round!

@kevin masters I thought I would share a trophy picture with you.

kevin masters goat hunt.jpg

Perhaps it will provide some inspiration for your upcoming Goat Hunt

All of our thoughts are with you and your family.

Our thoughts are with you Kevin. Please keep us updated.

Kevin, thanks for sharing with us so we can keep you and your family in our hearts.
I constantly battle the same potential problem, but to date I have managed to stay ahead of it. I can only hope you achieve the same.
Glad your faith is keeping you strong!

Prayers!

We are all here to support you.

We are all glad that you shared this with us so we can all pray and pull for you. Prayers are being sent from the world over. It’s got to help, no doubt. Stay strong, be aggressive and beat it!

Who ARE you hunting with in AK?

@kevin masters I thought I would share a trophy picture with you.

View attachment 381065

Perhaps it will provide some inspiration for your upcoming Goat Hunt

All of our thoughts are with you and your family.
that is an awesome goat, I would be very pleased indeed! Thank you for the support!
I have looked up those mountains from the shore line hope I'm up to the climb!
That's one reason we are going in late December hoping those boys will be a little lower,lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg