Cancer diagnosis for christmas

My prayers are with you! One comment to consider is to go on a ketogenic diet. Cancer lives on sugar and can be starved in many cases with the keto diet. I am not a dr just a friend who has studied this a bit. Do what your dr says but add a keto diet. I know it’s hard but worth it.
Blessings,
Philip

Kevin, keep the faith. January 2004 I was operated on for rectal cancer. So serious my family was planning my funeral. In addition to the operation I had a year of chemo and six months radiation. I recovered and have adventured around thirty safaris since then. Science is even better today. Keep a good attitude. Best of luck to you

Man I am very sorry to hear this bad news you got. I will certainly keep you in my thoughts and hope for you a full recovery. 2021 is just around the corner and it simply HAS to be better than 2020!

Stay strong.

Thoughts and prayers to you, that mountain goat hunting contract is a great goal, looking forward to reading your story when you take it after your full recovery, good luck.

Sorry to hear about this.

Prayers going out to you as you fight this disease.

Keep us updated on your progress.

Bald is beautiful. ;)

I have been a member here for almost four years and have really enjoyed my time spent on the forum!
My first safari was 2018 and I received an incredible amount of information and some very helpful opinions and
insights. Something that I have really appreciated about the forum is the sense of community and comradery
that most seem to share! Well I have received a stage three rectal cancer diagnosis and have got to admit it is a little
daunting. I am secure in my faith and I know god has a plan but there is still a lot of uncertainty. I put a contract for a mountain goat
hunt in Alaska on our refrigerator that was supposed to be for December 2020 and is now taking place in 2021!
I intend to make that hunt, lol!!
So to make a long story short I would sure appreciate any prayers the same way I have appreciated all the insight!
Sir,
your faith will sustain you through this. You will undoubtedly be in the prayers of many.

So sorry to hear of your diagnosis. Medicine has been making great strides in helping us get through things like this. My advice is to find the best Dr you can and follow his advice completely. Best of luck and prayers for you.
Bruce

We are all glad that you shared this with us so we can all pray and pull for you. Prayers are being sent from the world over. It’s got to help, no doubt. Stay strong, be aggressive and beat it!

Who ARE you hunting with in AK?

We are all glad that you shared this with us so we can all pray and pull for you. Prayers are being sent from the world over. It’s got to help, no doubt. Stay strong, be aggressive and beat it!

Who ARE you hunting with in AK?
Jim Philips! I bear hunted with him in 2016 I think. he is a great guy!

Keep the faith Kevin, been through something similar myself, prostate surgery coming up five years ago followed by hormone therapy and 33 radiation treatments. Been to Africa before the surgery, after the surgery and again after the radiation. Follow the doctors plans. You can beat this. Our prayers are with you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshleyOyi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg