Cancer diagnosis for christmas

Alright guy's Quick update. First thank you all for the prayers, they are very much appreciated!!
I have one more round of chemo starting Monday with an infusion and then followed by two weeks of oral chemo. I have tolerated it pretty well, although it is worse with every treatment. God has been good! My surgery is scheduled for June the 29th and is a little more invasive than I thought. Doc says
I cant drive for four to six weeks and I told him good luck with that,lol. I lost a good friend to cancer last week and had another diagnosed today. Man this is some wicked stuff!
I cant thank you all enough for the support and prayers, they have helped keep me strong when I wasn't sure! My dad has recovered well from heart surgery and is also very appreciative of the thoughts and prayers from around the world on this forum. it is really an amazing community and one I am grateful to be apart of. George Campbell is my friend who just received his diagnosis and I Would welcome any prayers on his behalf.
Thank you Guys!!!
@kevin masters.
If you can't drive for 6 weeks and that's the worst of it you are lucky. Not driving is better than the alternative.
I wasn't able to drive for 14 weeks after 2 rounds of orthopaedic surgery but on the mend now.
Keep smiling m ate it will keep people wondering why you are so happy.
Glad to hear your dad is doing well.
Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with you and your family and friends.
Bob

Not really a praying guy, But I do wish you the best.

Best treatment, best recovery and best of thoughts to you!!!

Kevin, I will keep you and your friend George in my thoughts. So glad your dad is doing well and you are showing good signs of a returning health.

Today is my last day of chemo!!! My surgery is scheduled for the 29th of June.
It has been an interesting journey and one I am glad is coming to an end!
Thanks to every one for thoughts and especially prayers.
Dad is doing great, We are having family dinner this evening.

Today is my last day of chemo!!! My surgery is scheduled for the 29th of June.
It has been an interesting journey and one I am glad is coming to an end!
Thanks to every one for thoughts and especially prayers.
Dad is doing great, We are having family dinner this evening.
@kevin masters
Good to hear mate hope the surgery goes well. Our prayers are with you. It good dad is doing well.
Bob

my thoughts and prayers for you and your family. never underestimate the power of positive thinking! You will beat this and have many more adventures to experience and share.

Heading in for surgery at 5:30, the actual surgery is scheduled for 7:30. about a three hour procedure
and hopefully a fast recovery. Doc says I'll be in the hospital 5 to 7 days. then cant drive for six weeks,lol
not very likely for a self employed feller. Thank you guys for all the prayers and support! I got about
ten videos from children I teach in Sunday school tonight it was kind of overwhelming!
looking forward to Alaska in December. Again thank you for all the support!!!!!

Heading in for surgery at 5:30, the actual surgery is scheduled for 7:30. about a three hour procedure
and hopefully a fast recovery. Doc says I'll be in the hospital 5 to 7 days. then cant drive for six weeks,lol
not very likely for a self employed feller. Thank you guys for all the prayers and support! I got about
ten videos from children I teach in Sunday school tonight it was kind of overwhelming!
looking forward to Alaska in December. Again thank you for all the support!!!!!
Sending some prayers your way. Good luck and get better you have a hunt to go on!

Will be praying for a successful surgery and a quick recovery!

Hope it goes simply and quickly and you are in recovery hearing about clean margins at 13:00.

Thinking of you! Praying for you in Montana!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanMatt

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg