Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
Zambia, Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Scotland, England, Canada, Alaska, Ireland
You got it Kevin. Keep us posted.

Bullthrower338

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
Life Member Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, NRA, Huntin' Fool, DSC and Pope and Young Club
Hunted
USA, Mexico, Canada, RSA, Australia NT, Zimbabwe
God Speed in full recovery brother!

norfolk shooter

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
BASC
Hunted
UK, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Dumfries and Galloway (Scotland). RSA, North West, Kalahari, Limpopo
@kevin masters you got this bro. Dont forget we are ALL here for you and praying for you. Your hunt for the Mountain Goat will go fine. God speed my friend

kevin masters

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
us mexico alaska south africa
Wanted to take a second and thank you all for thoughts and especially PRAYERS!
Dad came through his heart surgery very well and is at home mending! I started my
chemo and radiation on Thursday and will continue five days a week for twenty eight days.
so far the side effects have been minimal. Once again thank you for your prayers! it was and is
comforting for dad and I to feel prayers from across the globe! Really appreciate you guys!

Ridgewalker

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa: Limpopo, Northwest; USA: Ak, Mt, Wy, Co, Ne, Ks, Nv, NM, Tx
Wanted to take a second and thank you all for thoughts and especially PRAYERS!
Dad came through his heart surgery very well and is at home mending! I started my
chemo and radiation on Thursday and will continue five days a week for twenty eight days.
so far the side effects have been minimal. Once again thank you for your prayers! it was and is
comforting for dad and I to feel prayers from across the globe! Really appreciate you guys!
You are not forgotten Kevin. I think of the stress you must be going through often.
Be strong and have faith!

kevin masters

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
us mexico alaska south africa
How are you doing Kevin? Hope and pray all is progressing well.
I am halfway through my radiation and chemo, and while I don't feel great I really cant complain.
Side effects have been tolerable. I have to attribute my success to prayer! I am very blessed with family
and friends including men on this forum that have faithfully prayed for me! It is truly humbling
to feel the power of prayer! Thank you!!

TOBY458

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
I am halfway through my radiation and chemo, and while I don't feel great I really cant complain.
Side effects have been tolerable. I have to attribute my success to prayer! I am very blessed with family
and friends including men on this forum that have faithfully prayed for me! It is truly humbling
to feel the power of prayer! Thank you!!
Glad to hear you are getting through it ok so far. Will continue praying for you my friend!

WAB

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
Zambia, Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Scotland, England, Canada, Alaska, Ireland
You are in our prayers Kevin. Stay strong!

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
Glad to hear the treatments are not as bad as they sometimes are, stay with it and hope you guys come thru all this OK.

dchamp

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, Australia, Namibia, Canada, Argentina
Kevin I wish you my best and will keep you in my prayers. My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer last year. She has finished her chemo and had her surgery and radiation. She still has her port in and gets infusions regularly of some cancer specific drug. This is suppose to go on until mid summer sometime. She is doing well, much better than in the beginning with all of the uncertainty that beginnings offer. I have been amazed at how much support we received from the doctors and staff. I again wish you the best and hope for a full recovery.

expresshunt

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
IPHA, SCI, SSAA, DCS, ADA, SWH&C, MSL.
Hunted
Australia, RSA, Belgium, Hungary, NZ, Nam/Caprivi, Moz, Kyrgyzstan, France, USA, Spain.
You both have our strength.. to get well, and on your next hunts with your brother..!!
Life is so exciting for us hunters, as we always have a hunt adventure planned and to look forward to, new places, new mountains and valleys, plus dreams of the next ones..!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PansyTippe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh