Cancer diagnosis for christmas

Great news. Keep praying and taking one step forward at a time. I'm 18 years clear.

Quick update gentlemen, Had my three month post op ct scans this week and they came back clear.
I have a scan in a couple of weeks to determine if I have healed enough to reverse my ostomy.
God has blessed me tremendously and I cant thank you guys enough for all the prayers, and encouraging words!!! mnt goat in December and we can put this crazy year in the books!
Again THANK YOU ALL!!!
Great news, all things work together..... Looking forward to the Mt. Goat report in December.

Quick update gentlemen, Had my three month post op ct scans this week and they came back clear.
I have a scan in a couple of weeks to determine if I have healed enough to reverse my ostomy.
God has blessed me tremendously and I cant thank you guys enough for all the prayers, and encouraging words!!! mnt goat in December and we can put this crazy year in the books!
Again THANK YOU ALL!!!
Hallelujah!!! You licked it. Keep up the progress.

Excellent news, Blessings going forward.

Great news! Good luck on the goat!

I have been a member here for almost four years and have really enjoyed my time spent on the forum!
My first safari was 2018 and I received an incredible amount of information and some very helpful opinions and
insights. Something that I have really appreciated about the forum is the sense of community and comradery
that most seem to share! Well I have received a stage three rectal cancer diagnosis and have got to admit it is a little
daunting. I am secure in my faith and I know god has a plan but there is still a lot of uncertainty. I put a contract for a mountain goat
hunt in Alaska on our refrigerator that was supposed to be for December 2020 and is now taking place in 2021!
I intend to make that hunt, lol!!
So to make a long story short I would sure appreciate any prayers the same way I have appreciated all the insight!
Just lifted you up in prayer

I have been a member here for almost four years and have really enjoyed my time spent on the forum!
My first safari was 2018 and I received an incredible amount of information and some very helpful opinions and
insights. Something that I have really appreciated about the forum is the sense of community and comradery
that most seem to share! Well I have received a stage three rectal cancer diagnosis and have got to admit it is a little
daunting. I am secure in my faith and I know god has a plan but there is still a lot of uncertainty. I put a contract for a mountain goat
hunt in Alaska on our refrigerator that was supposed to be for December 2020 and is now taking place in 2021!
I intend to make that hunt, lol!!
So to make a long story short I would sure appreciate any prayers the same way I have appreciated all the insight!
I am a two time cancer survivor, was actually living in Africa the first time and made it home just in time for treatment, faith is number one, family number two and keep on living. The medical world has changed tremendously in the world of cancer and I have had friends stage three to live long lives after diagnoses. Prayers for you brother and blessings.

Congrats on the good news. I pray your recovery continues in the same positive direction.

Excellent news. Glad to hear it!
Bruce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross