Cancellation Leopard Hunt Zambia

I talked to Mzibi some last year about a leopard hunt, he sent plenty of trail cam pictures...in day light. Michael has always been a pretty straight shooter and glad to see him offer a discounted hunt on here. Really hope someone could take advantage of it. I was trying to think of away to pull it off. The remoteness of the area, the overall lack of hunting pressure and a brand new camp, this to me is a great deal!

I talked to Mzibi some last year about a leopard hunt, he sent plenty of trail cam pictures...in day light. Michael has always been a pretty straight shooter and glad to see him offer a discounted hunt on here. Really hope someone could take advantage of it. I was trying to think of away to pull it off. The remoteness of the area, the overall lack of hunting pressure and a brand new camp, this to me is a great deal!

Thank you Mike. I have like most of you before I came to Mbizi hunting for 30 years in different corners of the world, that's why I know what is important when it's coming to make a final decision to booking a safari. Furthermore I'm a bit strict personality and I know what I want and what I don't want when it's coming to hunting arrangements, I have never accepted any loose ends or bad organisation because I have the strongest believe -when I pay top dollar for a safari- I have also high expectations.

Hope to see you some day Mike in Luangwa Valley !

Michael

Excellent opportunity to hunt in a truly wild area. Opportunities and places like this are becoming increasingly difficult to find in our modern world.

Whoever books this will not regret it. Great offer and I would suggest that who ever is thinking about this one should jump on it.

So has this been booked? Just looking for clarification. Thanks. Sounds like you run a fantastic operation.

THAT IS ONE BARGAN FOR A LEOPARD HUNT. IS THERE ANY ISSUES TO RETURN WITH THIS LEOPARD TO THE USA?
I DONT KNOW INTERNATIONAL LAWS REGUARDING THIS. THANKS..

So has this been booked? Just looking for clarification. Thanks. Sounds like you run a fantastic operation.

Hello Akeate, sorry for late answer but it was a bit hectic here. Yes this Leopard hunting is still available, had a hyena bait yesterday for our Canadian client and there was photos of both male lion and male leopard and so also hyena.
Best regards,
Michael

THAT IS ONE BARGAN FOR A LEOPARD HUNT. IS THERE ANY ISSUES TO RETURN WITH THIS LEOPARD TO THE USA?
I DONT KNOW INTERNATIONAL LAWS REGUARDING THIS. THANKS..

Thanks for your post, yes what I know you can receive a permission to import a leopard trophy (skull and skin) to U.S.A but I suggest that you checking with U.S Fish & Wildlife if they need the actual import application before you doing the hunting.... Zambia National Parks & Wildlife will issue the export documentation from here. But as I say everyone must check what roles and regulations each destination/country require.
Best regards,
Michael

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you