www.mbizisafariszambia.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
Full member of IPHA / PHAZ / WPAZ, SHOAZ, OPHA & SCI
Hunted
Zambia Zimbabwe Tanzania RSA Cameroon Namibia Gunea Bissau
Area : Mbizi Private Game Reserve, Luangwa Valley, Zambia.

It's a cancellation Safari 1x1 , 14 days Safari in July 2017 (14 full hunting days).

Normal price is $21,300 and we offer a -25 % discount on that safari: $15,975

Included : Road transfer Lusaka-Mbizi (round trip), firearm import permit, full accommodation during the safari, alcohol in moderation.

Not included is : Dip/Pack of trophy's, Cites export document, game for bait -50 % of non-trophy game.
Trophy fee: $6,500

03250005.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that's one heck of a deal.

Wow! That's a deal!

Mike does it have to be July? Could you do September? Does that include the trophy fee?

I am very tempted to go after another leopard!

Damn this is tempting!

Mike does it have to be July? Could you do September? Does that include the trophy fee?

It looks like Michael is filling a hole made by the cancellation.

Wow :Wideyed:

I just looked at flights... Not bad $2450 Canadian Pesos.

Damn you, undergraduate degree! Always in the way....

Great deal, I am sure some one will step up on this.

Hi and good morning, regarding the time frame we have this safari for July. Trophy fee of $6,500 is not included and paid after the safari. The discount is $5,325 dollar.

Best regards,
Michael

So Michael that's kinda deceiving your original offer says final price for a leopard hunt $15,975 but it really is $22,475??
Sorry but I am confused.
Maybe you should spell out the offer and pricing in more detail please.

So Michael that's kinda deceiving your original offer says final price for a leopard hunt $15,975 but it really is $22,475??
Sorry but I am confused.
I'm not knowledgeable about these hunts but it appears you also have to pay to shoot game for bait?

That is also going to add to the "final" price.

Hi and good morning, regarding the time frame we have this safari for July. Trophy fee of $6,500 is not included and paid after the safari. The discount is $5,325 dollar.

Best regards,
Michael
:E Eek:

Sorry but I am confused.

Hello Buckdog and I'm sorry if I make you confused. Original price on a Leopard safari on Mbizi is $21,300 plus trophy fee of $6,500 so that's is $27,800 (see attached price-list) now with the -25 % discount it's $15,975 and very correctly $22,475 including the trophy fee for the leopard. We are not located in Namibia where the prices are lower, but on other hand there will not be possible to find 14 days leopard safari in Zambia under this price, and 2018 is fully booked.
Furthermore Zambia to 99 % you have never trophy fee included in the offer.

Best wishes,
Michael

Price list 2017.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smits

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg