Reaction score
Website
www.skylineadventures.ca
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI Life Member, MLOA, DU, MWF, MTA
I was just contacted by a well respected outfitter in northern British Columbia who has had two hunters cancel at the last minute for moose during the peak of the rut. These hunts are normally $9500 but the two hunts are available for $6000 per person.

The hunts start September 20th. This is super big game country with a long time outfitting family. I have hunted in this area in the past myself and have known the outfitter for years. Go on this hunt with confidence.

This is a 10 day horseback hunt and bulls in this area average from 48 to 55 inches with the odd bull pushing 60 inches. Wolf is included as long as the hunter buys a tag. As a side benefit there are lots of other animals to see, grizzly, mountain goat, stone sheep, elk, mountain caribou, black bear, wolf..................

There may be an opportunity to add black bear or another species for a harvest fee and we can discuss this if desired. You simply cannot get a better deal on this caliber of a hunt. Anyone with the time available should jump at this.

Contact me if you are interested or have any questions.

Oi, if I had the cash to do this I would be all over it like flies on scat.
That is a super deal for moose...

Oh, if i had the time.
I need a new line of work. 3 weeks vacation is just not enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeilaLemie

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg