www.huntsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, New Zealand, USA, Canada
Dear Members,
We have had another postponement for the 2021 season and would like to offer this opportunity to you. Dates available for this hunt are for arrival on 4th of July 2021. Originally it was a 7 day hunt with departure on 12th of July, but I do have the flexibility to extend this to a 10 day hunt of needed.
I will guide this hunt personally.

This hunt will be out of our new camp, and you will need to fly into East London, where I will collect you. From East London Airport, it is a mere 1hr drive to camp. Postponements and cancellations are going to be part and parcel of the 2021 season, and a great opportunity to get some awesome hunting in, in a great area.

I speak under correction, but I do believe that Delta will fly by this time.
Regarding travelling, we still recommend flying with either Qatar or Ethiopian Airways. Our hunters booked from April seem to be having problems with the direct Delta and United flights. We will also assist with getting the testing done before departure back to the USA.

Day Fees are only $220 per day for the main hunter hunting 1x1 and $100 per night for a non-hunter/extra hunter.

Outfitter: Marius Goosen T/A KMG Hunting Safaris
Outfitter number: HC 03/2016 EC
PH Number: PH 07/2016 EC
Area : Eastern Cape

Baboon -- $50.00( Bait)

Bontebok--$1,050

Blesbuck--$250

Blesbuck, White--$450

Bushbuck, Eastern Cape--$450.00

Bushpig (bait or dogs)--$600

Duiker, Blue--$1,200.00

Duiker, Grey--$200

Fallow Deer --$400

Grysbuck, Cape --$1200

Gemsbuck $1,100.00

Hartebeest, Cape$750.00

Impala$250.00

Jackal, Black Backed - FREE

Kudu, Eastern Cape --
$1100

Lynx (Caracal over hounds) --$600

Nyala--$1200

Oribi --N/A

Ostrich--
$350

Reedbuck, Mountain-$450

Steenbuck-- $300.00

Springbuck, Common - $255

Springbuck, White -- $750

Springbuck, Copper-- $800

Springbuck, Black$450.00

Warthog -- $250.00

Wildebeest, Black -- $750

Wildebeest, Blue - $700

Zebra, Burchells -- $700

Eland, Cape -- $2200

Lechwe, Kafue -- $2000

Reedbuck, Common -- $1,000

Rhebuck, Vaal-- $1400

Waterbuck -- $1300

Day Fees at $220 per day. Arrival and departure day free of charge.

Non-Hunter or Extra Hunter(2x1) may be added at $100 per night.

Trophy fees on all package hunts with us, are only payable on wounded or successfully killed animals.

The following are included in your Safari:
All accommodation, food and beverages for the duration of the Safari( Wines and Beers Incl.)
Services of a licensed professional hunter, tracker and ground staff
Transport to and from the airport as well as all ground transport for the duration of the Safari
Field preparation of trophies and forwarding them to a taxidermist or shipping agent of your choice.
15% Government Tax on day rates.
Hunting License.
All Permits.

The following are excluded in your Safari:
Dipping, packaging or any processing of trophies
Shipping charges for your trophies to your own country.
All flights
Accommodation before and after your safari dates.

IMG_5100.JPG

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_5095.JPG

IMG_5088.JPG

IMG_0486.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I breaks my heart how this pandemic is affecting quality businesses and good people. I hope someone can take this opportunity to hunt with a fantastic outfit.

I do hope someone here can take advantage of this deal, not going to get any better than this.

Nice offer!!

great pricing !!

Thank you all for the kind words.
I have the following dates available, all of them because of postponements and will honor this deal for each one of these dates:
Arrival days: ( Arrival days may be flexible. Please inquire)
1 - 9 August 2021
24 Aug - 6 Sept 2021 - Can guide personally
12 -21 October 2021 - Can guide personally

Great deal for someone to jump on with great pricing! Hopefully a few AH members can take advantage.

Great deal. One travel question - is it possible to fly to the East London airport from the US without going through Joberg?

Great deal. One travel question - is it possible to fly to the East London airport from the US without going through Joberg?
No sir. There is no direct flight. If you wish to bypass JHB, Cape Town is also a possibility.

Thank you all for the kind words.
I have the following dates available, all of them because of postponements and will honor this deal for each one of these dates:
1 - 9 August 2021

Thank you all. The July 4th dates have been filled. The postponed hunt dates listed above are still available.

I wasn't inquiring about direct flights only. I was wondering if there were any connections to East London from other areas like Europe, the Mideast, Turkey etc.

I wasn't inquiring about direct flights only. I was wondering if there were any connections to East London from other areas like Europe, the Mideast, Turkey etc.
Apologies sir. No, you will have to come through either Cape Town or Johannesburg.

I have the following postponement dates still available, and will honor this deal for each one of these dates:
1 - 9 August 2021

IMG_0086.JPG

I have the following postponement dates still available, and will honor this deal for each one of these dates:
1 - 9 August 2021

IMG_0280.jpg

Boy its been a long time...... I'm itching and and have a few friends that have the same itch!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg