Reviews
Reaction score
Website
mghunting.com
Deals & offers
Media
MG Hunting - Argentina || big game 2023

Red Stag season

This program takes place in our own hunting ground in the Province of La Pampa. This field has 15,000 hectares of century-old scrublands where the red stag lives among wild boars, pumas and different types of rams. In this area, animals wander wild and free in their natural environment.

No doubt this is one of the most exciting hunts you can do in Argentina, and it is quite common hunters want to harvest more than one red stag trophy.

The stalking and hunt take place very early in the morning, before dawn. Strategically located we will listen the stags bellow. Once dawn breaks in, we approach to the animal and assess its conditions to determine if it is a worthy trophy. Close to noon we return to the lodge to enjoy a hearty meal, rest for only a while, and start the ritual once again in the afternoon.

BIG GAME PROGRAM

5 Days hunt with a Red Stag included

U$S 3950

HUNT INCLUDES:

Reception and paperwork assistance in all Argentine airports.

Transfers amongst the different hunting spots of the hunting areas in modern all-terrain vehicles and vans. Accommodation in own Lodge, close to the hunting areas.

Regional and international meals and beverages of the highest quality (hard drinks inclusive)

Personalized attention by safari organizers.

Guides.

Skinning and salting preparation.

HUNT DOES NOT INCLUDE:

Gun permits: US$ 150 per firearm (3 guns max. per hunter)

Hunting license: US$ 400 per hunter

Tips: US$ 100

Local flights and layovers in Buenos Aires, international telephone calls.

Gun rental: U$S 250 with ammo included

Ciervo colorado 1.JPG

Ciervo colorado 2.JPG

Ciervo colorado 3.JPG

Antilope 1.jpg

Bufalo 1.JPG

Lodge la pampa 1.jpg

When does this hunt occur? When is the rut? What airport does a hunter fly into? Is pickup from the airport included?

When does this hunt occur? When is the rut? What airport does a hunter fly into? Is pickup from the airport included?
Dear Amon, Sorry for the delay! The rut is from March until mid April, the final destination is Santa Rosa airport in La Pampa province and yes, all the transfers are included to and from the airport, hotel if you need one and hunting areas.

I’m probably missing it, what is the price?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryellenD

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you