Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Buffalo, Hippo & Croc Hunt on the Luangwa River at Munyamadzi Game Reserve

P1000823 - Version 2.JPG

Two options:
2x1:
10-days - 2x1 $600/day/person! (Spilt the Buffalo Hippo and Croc)

1x1: 10-days 1x1 - $1000/day hunter takes all 3

Here is a last minute cancellation on a Hippo, Croc and Buffalo hunt in Zambia. This hunt is on one of the private concessions in Zambia, right on the Luangwa River (Munyamadzi Game Reserve)! This is a completely free range hunt (no-fences)!

Keep in mind the trophy fees on these animals are running well below most of the rest of Africa! There is some serious savings on this hunt when compared even to other discounted hunts in neighboring countries!

Dates: Any time from 20 September to 18 October, 2014 (This year only!)

There is an extra Hippo that we can substitute for the Croc, if anyone is interested.

If you have a special request, maybe a change in the package to suit you or your group better, please do not hesitate to contact me!email is best.

Other charges:
Trophy fees
* Buffalo $3000
* Hippo $2500
* Croc $2500
Optional Staff gratuities, approximately $500 / week / client Charter,
Charter into the hunting area from Lusaka ($3500+/- per plane to be split between the two passengers).Or road transfer $800 round trip
Zambian Visa’s upon arrival $ 100 per person.
Dip and Pack $1600/hunter
Firearm rental and ammunition
Duty on ammo $2 per round payable at arrival.
Discounted Observer rate $150/day

Trophy fees

Baboon $100
Buffalo $3000
Bushbuck $900
Bushpig $600
Civet $800
Crocodile $2500
Duiker $300
Grysbuck $750
Hartebeest, Lichtenstine $1600
Hippo $2500
Hyena $900
Impala $250
Kudu $2500
Puku $800
Roan $6000
Warthog $600
Waterbuck, Common

Available quota for this hunt:

Buffalo
Hippo
Croc
Kudu
Waterbuck
Puku
Bushbuck
Impala
Warthog
Hartebeest
Hyena

Cheers
Thor Kirchner

Last edited by a moderator:
Thor;
Is that you smiling in that avatar?

Awesome offer!

Thor

That is a very good offer. Price are a good value for the money.

nice offer Thor... if only...

ya thats one of my good days:mad:

Hard core man!

Wish I could find the time to take you up on the offer and maybe take a couple Buffalo.

Amazing offer :) Would love to hunt Zambia, especially being guided by a crazy dane;) Don`t know you Thor, but all danes are crazy :D

Amazing offer :) Would love to hunt Zambia, especially being guided by a crazy dane;) Don`t know you Thor, but all danes are crazy :D
Well you have the opportunity now at a decent price. Note honey vodka is included in daily rates:eek:

I wish I could Thor, some day I hope :) Good luck selling it!!

Somebody, anybody get me seeds for the money tree!

Guys this hunt is still available. Try compare the trophy fees with other places and see what a steal it is!
P1000757.JPG

Thor;
What is the discounted part of this deal? The daily rates or the trophy fees?

Do you have a web site? I did a search and found a 2010 price list that had a lot of the extra charges such as dip and pack, charter, and government fees included in the daily rate.

Is Roan available for this hunt? Seems that once the daily, transport and other fees are paid, you Roan could be a great deal to add on.

Actionbob, the discounted part of the hunt is the daily rates. But trophy fees are still much lower than our competitors.

No we do not have an updated web site. I prefer to use our agents to market our hunts. I can PM you links to these agents or email you our standard price list if you wish.

Unfortunately all our roan are sold for this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg