Cancellation Hunt 2021 Prime Dates During Kudu Rut

IMG_5581.JPG

Some great looking kudu! Anyone who takes this hunt during the prime rut should be in for a grand time!

Some great looking kudu! Anyone who takes this hunt during the prime rut should be in for a grand time!

Thanks Charles, and now after a year's rest, should be even better!

Customary to be in the photo when they've done a job...:D
Rigby coming up with the Magnum look from his modelling days.....

IMG_0177.jpg

We also have arrival on 20 April available for this deal. Hunter will hunt with me personally. Previous hunter had a grievance in the family and unable to make the trip.

We also have arrival on 20 April available for this deal. Hunter will hunt with me personally. Previous hunter had a grievance in the family and unable to make the trip.

IMG_1715.jpg

IMG_1725.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_5035.jpg

Arrival Dates currently available:
20 April 2021 x 2
08 May 2021
22 May 2021

IMG_5565.JPG

Wow, some really nice kudu and bushbuck! Cant wait to pursue them while I am there in a few months!

Arrival Dates currently available:
20 April 2021 x 2 - Available
08 May 2021 - FILLED
22 May 2021 - FILLED

IMG-20180503-WA0001.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg