Cancellation Hunt 2021 Prime Dates During Kudu Rut

IMG_5581.JPG

Some great looking kudu! Anyone who takes this hunt during the prime rut should be in for a grand time!

Some great looking kudu! Anyone who takes this hunt during the prime rut should be in for a grand time!

Thanks Charles, and now after a year's rest, should be even better!

Customary to be in the photo when they've done a job...:D
Rigby coming up with the Magnum look from his modelling days.....

IMG_0177.jpg

We also have arrival on 20 April available for this deal. Hunter will hunt with me personally. Previous hunter had a grievance in the family and unable to make the trip.

We also have arrival on 20 April available for this deal. Hunter will hunt with me personally. Previous hunter had a grievance in the family and unable to make the trip.

IMG_1715.jpg

IMG_1725.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_5035.jpg

Arrival Dates currently available:
20 April 2021 x 2
08 May 2021
22 May 2021

IMG_5565.JPG

Wow, some really nice kudu and bushbuck! Cant wait to pursue them while I am there in a few months!

Arrival Dates currently available:
20 April 2021 x 2 - Available
08 May 2021 - FILLED
22 May 2021 - FILLED

IMG-20180503-WA0001.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you