www.huntsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, New Zealand, USA, Canada
We have had an unfortunate cancellation hunt and wish to offer this spot up for grabs. Dates are for 8 June - 19 June 2019. Here is the deal, and we will honour this deal for 2019. I could personally guide this hunt. Should you wish to build your own custom package, please let us know and we will happily assist.

11 Nights with 10 Full Hunting Days for 2 Hunters, hunting 2×1 ( Two Hunters per one Professional Hunter), Including the following trophy animals:

Each hunter may choose:

One of the following:

Kudu
Blue Wildebeest
Black Wildebeest
Zebra
Red Hartebeest

One of the following:

Nyala
Waterbuck

Two of the following:

Imapala
Blesbuck
Warthog
Springbuck

Total: $4950 per hunter – Trophy Fees and Day Fees included.

Please inquire about any animal substitutions.

Hunters may add game at trophy price list rate found here:http://huntsafaris.co.za/wp/?page_id=106

The following are included in your Safari:

All accommodation, food and beverages for the duration of the Safari
Services of a licensed professional hunter, tracker and ground staff
Transport to and from the airport as well as all ground transport for the duration of the Safari
Field preparation of trophies and forwarding them to a taxidermist or shipping agent of your choice
15% Government Tax on day rates
Hunting License
All Permits.
The following are excluded in your Safari:

Dipping, packaging or any processing of trophies
Shipping charges for your trophies to your own country
All flights
Accommodation before and after your safari dates.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen,

DSC02489.JPG

DSC_0961.JPG

DSC_0360.JPG

DSC_0255.JPG

DSC_0060.JPG

DSC_0911.JPG

IMG_0065.JPG

DSC_0183 (2).JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

DSC_0093.JPG

DSC_0013 (2).JPG

Just a comment on this deal: Many hunters look only at the animals offered on a package. They fail to look at the duration of the hunt. I don't recommend going to Africa for the "21 animal package in 3 days"....Here is 10 full days of hunting, with some high end trophies and an outfitter with a solid rep. One of the best deals I've seen. Thanks for the offer..........................FWB

Great observation. With time comes plenty of options.

Yes nice offer Marius! Like Flatwater said, a full 10 day hunt!

Excellent offer, the Eastern Cape is a magical place to hunt.

Anybody looking to go are lucky I was there in July or I'd be all over this. Please take advantage of this opportunity!

Just a pity I dont have a fellow hunter to go with...

Just a pity I dont have a fellow hunter to go with...

Mike, I can do this same package as a 1x1 for $5450. Please let me know if I can assist any further.

Take Care,
Marius

Just a comment on this deal: Many hunters look only at the animals offered on a package. They fail to look at the duration of the hunt. I don't recommend going to Africa for the "21 animal package in 3 days"....Here is 10 full days of hunting, with some high end trophies and an outfitter with a solid rep. One of the best deals I've seen. Thanks for the offer..........................FWB

Great point.

Mike read
Throw your hat in the ring and you’ll probably find another AHer to jump in. Ten days with a premier PH for this money is a steal. Cheers

Mike, I can do this same package as a 1x1 for $5450. Please let me know if I can assist any further.

Take Care,
Marius
G`day Marius,my only concerns are that I`m not as young or fit as I used to be and a lot of walking isn`t really an option and I would have to hire a rifle and ammo,can you give me a price on their hire please?What airport do I fly into?

Last edited:
Mike read
Throw your hat in the ring and you’ll probably find another AHer to jump in. Ten days with a premier PH for this money is a steal. Cheers
Some other lucky blighter got it!!! Corn swarn it!Oh well,talking to Marius and he`s trying to organize a new hunt with available dates for me,wish me luck.

I do wish you luck— Marius has excellent rifles available at very reasonable rates— no hassles with permits. Probably fly into Port Elizabeth and trust me he’s seen lots of us that aren’t as young or as fit as we were once

I do wish you luck— Marius has excellent rifles available at very reasonable rates— no hassles with permits. Probably fly into Port Elizabeth and trust me he’s seen lots of us that aren’t as young or as fit as we were once
Cheers Jacques,always good to hear some encouragement.I`ve booked a hunt with Marius for June.Yay for the old bastard that`s me!!!I`ve booked my flight and settled on the particular critters(plus a few extras,time permitting) and like you say some fine rifles to choose from.Last time I was in Africa(the only time)the PH let me use his .375 H&H for my critter chasing,time of my life.Marius has a .300 Winchester magnum I can use.I lie to you not Jacques,being single and frugal is paying off,bills payed up and hunting money to do engage in the good stuff.

Not Port Elizabeth,East london.

Heck of a deal!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,