Canadian new guy

Albertaguy

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Hey everybody I found this site while researching my first safari . A friend and I are looking to go to Namibia on our first African hunt. We are looking at some plains game packages as a way to do it for the first time. This site looks like a great resource for us. I am a life long hunter that hunts in the Rocky Mountains of Alberta but have never been on a guided hunt so this will be a fantastic adventure !!

Welcome to AH Albertaguy! You will have a great time in Namibia! All the best on your quest...

Welcome Albertaguy - there are tons of Canadians on this site, and lots from AB!

Welcome to the great forum Albetaguy. Here you will finnd everything about Namibia.
Witold

Welcome, you'll love Namibia I've decided to go back in 2016, I went in 07 it's time again!

Welcome!!!

Read and ask lots of questions. You'll find this forum to be extremely friendly.

welcome to AH albertaguy.
enjoy the site .

Welcome Albertaguy from a fellow Canuck, enjoy the planning!

Another Canadian jumping into the game.

You have found an excellent resource for hunting in Africa.
I've hunted in Namibia twice and enjoyed myself both times.

Welcome to AH.
If you need a twisted Canadians perspective feel free to PM me.

Enjoy the site.

Warm welcome from Wainwright.

Welcome Alberta guy! Hope your hunt goes well.

Welcome to AH Albertaguy! Enjoy the site and the planning it's half the fun.

Thanks for the welcome guys ! I will be asking some questions of you seasoned safari guys ! I can hardly wait !

Greetings! How are things in the Great White north. Some good hunting up there in Alberta I hear.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH.

All the best in planning your first safari.

Welcome to AH !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg