Canadian 41 yo starting the planning on an '18 Buffalo hunt

Wade Meyer

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Been hunting since I was a boy, and have recently decided to pursue a dream to hunt Big 5 in Africa. Recently attended an Africa Hunting show in Calgary, AB, and the research begins.
This forum has amazing info and I am looking forward to absorbing as much as I can.

Thanks Guys!

Wade

Welcome Wade! You found the right place

Welcome to AH:S Welcome:

Hi Wade,
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you join our community. Should you require any info on hunting Africa, please dont hesitate to either drop me an email or an Inbox message. Here is a Buffalo hunt that we are offering for 2018: https://www.africahunting.com/threads/cape-buffalo-package-hunt-2018.34907/
If you have any further questions, please dont hesitate to ask.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Welcome to AH Wade! No better resource than our community, glad you found us. Questions are always welcome. :)

The Big 5 is an ambitious dream!

Good luck with your plans!

Welcome to AH Wade! I wish you luck on your quest for the Big 5!!

Welcome to AH Wade.

Just one more Albertan heading to Africa.

Enjoy your planning and research.

Welcome aboard Wade. Lots of knowledgeable folks on this site. Ask any questions you may have. Although our answers may be different you will not get any unsound advice.

Hi Wade and welcome to you. I will be hunting Buff in april. I will be with Andri Fox he is a sponsor with a spotless rep, lots of experience with dangerous game and first rate PH and would be worth checking out and contacting. Lots of people on here will help. PM me I would be glad to help.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to a AH sir!

Welcome Wade! Your at the right place

Welcome to AH. I never hunted as a boy but decided I too wanted to hunt the Big 5. Now I am 1 down and my next one is coming up in May.

I assume you are using a rifle?

Welcome to the forum Wade, you are in the right place!

Welcome to AH Wade!

Welcome to AH Wade, Please let us know if we can assist with you buffalo hunt

welcome welcome welcome
if you need info or prices for 2018 buff hunt, send me a mail or a pm
happy to help and build you a package for next year
regards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg