Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Armstrong Fish and Game Club
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, British Colombia Ca.
I was low on burger, so I went out and found this guy. Nice hide. Saved the backstraps and tenderloin, the rest was ground. About a 5' squared bear. His hair looks darker and matted as I had to drag him through some swampy ground.
20220526_164554.jpg
20220526_175156.jpg
20220526_175205.jpg

Nice color, congrats!

Pretty Bear. Congratulations

Well done burgers with some pork fat. Very tasty.
Congratulations on a very pretty rug to.

Perfect eating size, my first bear was one just like that in Saskatchewan. I kinda miss chasing bears,....hunted them nearly everywhere up there back in the 90's, wasn't much for bait hunting, loved the logging roads spot and stalk..

Congrats,thats a good day afield. You should try marinating some strips in teriyaki sauce, put them on a stick and onto the grill...

Perfect eating size, my first bear was one just like that in Saskatchewan. I kinda miss chasing bears,....hunted them nearly everywhere up there back in the 90's, wasn't much for bait hunting, loved the logging roads spot and stalk..

Congrats,thats a good day afield. You should try marinating some strips in teriyaki sauce, put them on a stick and onto the grill...
I'll try your cooking idea.

Well done burgers with some pork fat. Very tasty.
Congratulations on a very pretty rug to.
I had the meat ground at Sedo's Butchers in Salmon Arm, the butcher there is Hungarian and makes some real nice products. Highly reccommended. I had 15% pork fat added.

Nicely done! Gas prices are keeping me from driving up to bear country this spring. Might try it in the fall again though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieRiggs

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross