Can you guess how many Kudu are in the photo?

I see 10 Kudu in the photo.

I see 10.
I cannot make 10, just 9. #2 is a young bull!

kudu.jpg

I cannot make 10, just 9. #2 is a young bull!

View attachment 373723

My number 10 is probably a phantom. Lol... looking again I think it’s not one.
it is above your number one and left. Looked a little like an underbelly, front leg and back leg.... but the underbelly is white which is wrong. And it’s blurry...
So I believe 9 is correct.

I’ve seen 7 but there are a few suspicious spots that may hold one here or there.

I spotted 8, looks like I may have missed one or two.

I could see 8, but I'm just looking on my phone. When I looked at Gerome's picture I'm a little iffy on #2, but I'll have to take his word on it. When I was actually hunting them I had a hell of a time seeing them at all!!!
On that note, my hat's off to Jason and Henry @HUNTERSHILL safaris for not only their keen eyesight, but also for their patience with me trying to show me where they were!

They sure do blend in! Wow!

I only saw eight, but I like Dr. Ray’s idea. I’m heading to the fridge for a beer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieRiggs

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross