Can I legally sell a pair of elephant tusks

Discussion in 'Taxidermy' started by Carole, May 9, 2017.

1. Pradip

Pradip New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2018

2. Ivory buyer

Ivory buyer New Member

I am interested in your tusk if you still have them. I am knowledgable of the legality of buying, and selling, and I am located in NH.

3. AZ Kidz

AZ Kidz New Member

Hello, I am in AZ and have elephant ivory tusks my grandfather legally brought back in 1972. We have dated paperwork and I have no intention of breaking any laws. I believe I must sell within the state of AZ. If you have any references or information, please let me know.

4. DFBfish

DFBfish New Member

I have a single tusk that was from my mother's estate that is over 50 years old and I am cleaning out her storage unit and would really like to sell it. Not sure how, with all the changes in the past few years. I am in Florida, USA.

5. Madmax

Madmax New Member

Hey Carole,
    I'm in a similar situation regarding an elephant tusk that I inherited. Could you kindly provide any reliable info you found throughout your research? I'm SO confused about what I can do with this thing!

Thanks so much for your help,
    Max

6. Ivory buyer

Ivory buyer New Member

I am well versed in the law. Please contact me concerning the sell of your tusk.