CAMEROON: Cameroon Hunt With JKO HUNTING SAFARIS (Or) At Least It Has Air Conditioning...

Great trip K-man!
I was following Jacques on Facebook hoping his hunter got their Eland. Then he posted pictures and I said “hey that’s Kevin!”
We need to plan that trophy room tour when you can unveil this Eland.

Very Nice. Thanks for putting up the report. LDE will require me to win at least a decent lottery pot :)

Very well done . I applaud your versatility in dealing with curve balls. I was in Zimbabwe hunting ele last March when borders were closing behind me. It required some EandE but hunting Cameroon with my friend Jacques during COVID required brass balls. All my best to teams involved

Thank you once again for putting your trust in me my friend and it was once again great hunting with you. I appreciate the time you took to do a write up on your experience.

Regarding the rifle question, we recently bought a Blaser R93 in 375H&H in France. This rifle will be taken to our camps in Cameroon. This will make travel easier for hunters that decide not to travel with their rifles.

Great job to all, excellent trophies and appreciate the write-up!

@K-man , your hunt story was really enjoyable to read. I like your style of writing. Thank you for posting it.

Thank you for this amazing story @K-man ! Was a avery enjoyable read. The part on the customs declarations was interesting too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outlookindia012

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg