Website
www.youtube.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Hunted
Texas, Arkansas, Alaska
I have been talking with the folks at Cross Trail Outfitters about starting a chapter in Alaska.

CTO is a Christian Youth hunting and fishing club that focuses on "Building men, preserving our heritage and sharing our faith." They do amazing work with young men in the lower 48 and we want them in Alaska.

We are having an informational meeting at the Band of Brothers Coffee Shop in Wasilla at 7 PM June 1st (tonight). If you are around and interested in participating either to make CTO Alaska happen or to have kids involved come on by!
img_2_1685658375594.jpg

CTO is very active in my home State of Missouri. The Gateway Chapter of SCI is a sponsor. They do great work with young men. Good luck in launching a chapter in Alaska!

If I have the right guy in mind, yes, he has presented at our chapter meetings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeWedel71

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois