Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa
This is a large size coffee table type book and largely a photographic tribute. There are lots of stories or articles but it is an easy read and I had completed it by end of Christmas break. The author has traveled to some wonderful destinations (Africa, Europe, South America, Idaho among many others) and been a front row guest at The greatest shooting spectacles avaialble. This is mainly why I purchased the book-to go places and see things I may never get to first hand.
The photography is outstanding. The book is filled with quotes-some very memorable, some didn’t belong at all. . .
There are Lots of famous faces and names the hunting community will at once recognize. The foreward by Tom Brokaw was a pleasant surprise.
I have never met the author although he is on tv regularly. I only bring this up because
Whenever a name comes up the “room” polarizes. So I am not endorsing or promoting the author or his work. You like him or you don’t, you like the book or you don’t. But if you are a bird enthusiast or you like the author’s other work I think you will appreciate this book in its entirety.
Its not how we do hunting in the places I get to hunt, and that’s part of what makes it special-
318BBFB3-BC4C-454F-84E3-E00B03A93C11.jpeg

Thanks for taking time to review the book John. Reviews and opinions are always appreciated. Like you said, then everyone can decide for themselves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donnie58Q

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!