Buyer Beware Of Whitworth Arms LLC/doublegunhq

Some know how to sell and there are those that put things up for sale. From this chair, if I'm paying that much for a firearm, I'd want a reasonable return policy and put it on a credit card.

Wonder why it has been listed for quite some time........

Because he keeps giving those sh*tty replies to potential buyers. :)

I called few times a few years ago on a double they had listed and got a cranky response. I didn't but it as I was put off by the response, so my guess is that is just how his personality is. I am confident that he has a very loyal group of guys that he does business with that like his quirky responses. Life is shot so just smile and wish him a good day and find one somewhere else.

I have bought a number of humble hunting rifles the last few years but I bow to TOBY458!!! In the short time I’ve been a member of this great site, I’ve lost count of his buys and sells. I’d love to see your gun safe(s). I applaud greatness.

I have bought a number of humble hunting rifles the last few years but I bow to TOBY458!!! In the short time I’ve been a member of this great site, I’ve lost count of his buys and sells. I’d love to see your gun safe(s). I applaud greatness.
Well, the gun safe stays at a very full level, but as I buy, I also sell. That way I have one open slot most of the time.....See there? Ya gotta stay one step ahead of the game! Lol!

Well, the gun safe stays at a very full level, but as I buy, I also sell. That way I have one open slot most of the time.....See there? Ya gotta stay one step ahead of the game! Lol!

This is the smart approach, I always intend to follow it, but usually just end up building more shelves in the vault.

That doesn’t count all the guns under the bed and In the hall closet. Probably have a few hidden on top of the kitchen cabinets as well. Open slot in the safe.........yea that’s a good one Toby!

Sounds like a Texan still pissed off about the election.

I realise Toby458s sincerity (and frequency of purchase!) but to be blunt, rifles like that tend to attract tyre kickers with a small range of questions that get very wearing in a short time.

The response is not heading to a sale, but I do understand that sometimes things get that way.

Also, the price is sometimes dictated by factors other than the guy answering the email.

And who knows, maybe the piss was exceptionally high quality? :cool:

Ah hell. I wish I could have this post taken down. I probably overreacted a little. Should've just told him to have a nice day, and moved on. Nothing positive can come from a negative post anyway. Lol!

THREAD is the initial *starting* post. POST is a reply to a THREAD or a reply to a post within a thread. POST is a form of COMMENT - they are mutually exclusive(y):love:

Amazing how many folks dont know this.

THREAD is the initial *starting* post. POST is a reply to a THREAD or a reply to a post within a thread. POST is a form of COMMENT - they are mutually exclusive(y):love:

Amazing how many folks dont know this.
I guess three hots and a cot won't be much worse than my recent hospital stay. Where do I turn myself in Mr. GRAMMAR POLICE!? Haha!

Russ Gould. South African living in Texas. He didn’t accurately describe a rifle I purchased and it was sold on gunsinternational so by terms of service it had a 72 hour inspection period. He threw a mantrum over me demanding a return. Not a classy fellow.

I guess three hots and a cot won't be much worse than my recent hospital stay. Where do I turn myself in Mr. GRAMMAR POLICE!? Haha!
Consider it a public service announcement, LOL.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D Beer Bottle:

458......be sure to clean the rifle thoroughly before placing it in your safe.
Thanks for threading.............FWB

Russ Gould. South African living in Texas. He didn’t accurately describe a rifle I purchased and it was sold on gunsinternational so by terms of service it had a 72 hour inspection period. He threw a mantrum over me demanding a return. Not a classy fellow.
Exactly why I was asking him if the rifle was in truly new condition. It had been for sale for well over a year. For all I know it's been on his gun rack getting finger banged by every customer who walks through the place for over a year. Been there done that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kurpfalzjäger

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber