Buy Or Trade Powder For 30-06 Lee 3 Or 4 Die Set

Nevada Mike

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Arizona, California, Nevada, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, So. Dakota, No. Dakota, Texas, Colorado, New Mexico, Michigan, Saskatchewan, Old Mexico, British Columbia, Tanzania
Need a Lee die set for 30-'06 either Pacesetter (Lee # 90508) or Ultimate Die set (Lee # 90736). Have powder to trade. I am in SE Arizona. Please PM if interested.

I have a spare RCBS bullet seating die if you’re interested.
Thanks. I have an RCBS die set, looking for the collet style crimp dies and LEE seater.

I have a Lee 3 die set. What powders do you have? I'm looking for RL15, imr4350, H414

I have a Lee 3 die set. What powders do you have? I'm looking for RL15, imr4350, H414
I have a nearly full can of IMR 4350. It is an older can but smells perfectly fresh.

I also have some VV N150, H4831, and H380 I could trade. N203B is nearly identical to RL 15 and I have a little of that but am saving it for my 7X57 loads. Where are you located?

Going to be very difficult to ship powder. Are the dies for sale?

Mike

Well, thanks anyway. I have no way to legally ship powder unless you can advise.

Mike

Contact UPS. All you should need to do to ship the powder is declare it and pay the hazardous shipment charge along with the weight charge. Must go ground, no air freight, no USPS.
It will not be cheap, but you should be able to freight up to 50# with a single hazardous charge.

Hope this helps....

Should add- they will need to be factory sealed containers. Can't ship if they have been opened.

Woodcarver - thanks for the information. I'll look up rates, etc. with UPS.

Mike

Dont know if you're willing to buy one but this place in Canada says they have them in stock. Assuming there is no issue shipping it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-21 at 8.38.42 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-21 at 8.38.42 AM.png
    416.1 KB · Views: 48
You didn't list it as one you wanted but ill throw it out there. I do have the 3006 deluxe die set with a factory crimp die. I live in Northern AZ if you're interested.

20210204_204636.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought from Browens. Thanks to all.

Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,