Business Comfort and space on flights to Africa, for budget prices !

michaelhh375

AH veteran
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Swedish hunting association
Hunted
Sweden, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Tanzania, Mozambique, Spain, Austria, Germany and Canada
Dear fellow hunters. To be able to fly luxury for budget prices..... book Lufthansa and ask for AIRBUS 380. Doesn't matter were you get your seat.... just perfect. ( Of cause this means that any airline with AIURBUS 380 is okay )

Michael

Michael375

the extra leg room is the way to go...especially on long flights...

I'll agree with the suggestion of Lufthansa, they are a first rate company and make flying with an American carrier a huge disappointment.

Can you describe the seating style and arrangments in detail on the 380, see them at Jo'burg but have never been on one

hmmmm. I toured one at the Paris Air Show a couple of years ago. Bussiness and first on the upper deck are very nice, but that lower deck economy seating looks like one of those sci-fi movies where the passengers are crammed in by the hundreds for cyrogenic interstellar travel. Or maybe they should include oars to create the classic galley slave look. And I can't imagine hitting the immigration line when that thing disgorges simultaneously half a thousand of my new best friends!

AIRBUS 380

Hi Cliffy.
Check You Tube and IE." Inside Airbus A380 ". This aeroplane is developed in 2000, for future.... ALL other aeroplanes are developed 1960-70..... No need to comment any more.....
Book it and enjoy the future !
Michael

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArtLuse26

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you