Bushpig Hunting Video

Andries

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI Internatiol chapter; NAPHA.
One of my clients used a videographer a few months ago that is also a PH from South Africa. His name is Clive Curtis from Safari-vision. Clive is doing a lot of Bushpig hunting in Kwazulu Natal. He just released a video on Bushpig hunting. This is a great video and cover everything about pig hunting that you can think of. The name of the video is "Ghosts of Darkness" and a must for anybody that like Bushpig hunting.

Andries

How do I purchase the video , could you let me know please?

Monish

Gavin ,

Thanks for the link , I shall be procuring the dvd for my collection. Any latest leopard hunt reports or photos with your lovely dogs ??

Monish

Sadly I just saw this video on a bittorrent site about a week ago; shame such good work doesn't get paid for :(

What do you mean by this???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross