Burkina Faso Hunt

I'll hunt till I can't get the wheelchair through the field

upload_2016-8-30_18-3-43.png

That's pretty dam cool!

Hell Charlie didn't you just spend multiple days in Chicago? Braver than me! Murder rate there is a lot higher than in Benin or Burkina Faso.

Indeed I did. Chicago is one of the most dangerous places on the face of the earth. Point well taken! Am I a risk taker......?! Nope! And that is why I noted that this hunt would in fact be a grand adventure and that it was fairly priced.
To be clear My original question was is it a safe place to travel to?
Many seem to think that it is! So my question has been answered!

Indeed I did. Chicago is one of the most dangerous places on the face of the earth. Point well taken! Am I a risk taker......?! Nope! And that is why I noted that this hunt would in fact be a grand adventure and that it was fairly priced.
To be clear My original question was is it a safe place to travel to?
Many seem to think that it is! So my question has been answered!

Good point Charlie.

I'd love to hunt there despite the troubles. I understand the risks but wouldn't let that stop me because I am a risk taker. The most fun and awesome experiences I've ever had were those that were out of my comfort zone. I think it's a personal thing and what's good for me isn't for someone else. I will say this though, I'd go to hunt a three legged spotted field mouse if it ment I got to hunt with Christophe. The man is a legend and it would be worth it just for that experience alone.

Three legged or not, you have never lived @gizmo until you have settled that ivory bead on a charging spotted field mouse, wild or high fence doesn't matter! They look at you with those beady eyes like you owe them money! Lol

Three legged or not, you have never lived @gizmo until you have settled that ivory bead on a charging spotted field mouse, wild or high fence doesn't matter! They look at you with those beady eyes like you owe them money! Lol
:cry::cry:;):LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Dangerous bastards they are.

I shudder at the memories....:E Horrified:

Aw shit Cody, let's go.. And drag Gizmo with. I'll go for bongo, you can do dwarf forest buff... and we'll leave the field mice all to Erik. Might even have to invite Royal alongoing for duiker;)

Aw shit Cody, let's go.. And drag Gizmo with. I'll go for bongo, you can do dwarf forest buff... and we'll leave the field mice all to Erik. Might even have to invite Royal alongoing for duiker;)
I'm in! Be one hell of a trip! That's what I was talking about able bodied men, give AQ hell with some 505 600 grainers!

@ActionBob , you hurt my feelings....gizmo needs a professional spotted mice skinner..very elite job. Not very good at skinning duiker...but then what's the chance of Royal hitting one..

Damn I think Royal gunna need some aloe for that burn.

Hell ya Cody. I'd gladly pay day rates and trophy fees to get to shoot some AQ's.

Gents,

Those 2 countries are safe enough to go on safari for sure.
Of course, when we never been to one place we are always a bit worry. I never been to the US and even if I know many people I don't know what to expect and how to behave and so on....
Troubles don't happen in the bush where you are hunting!!!
Remember, I have an 8 years old daughter and I don't really play with safety...
Think about that..

I want yellow back too!!!!

Remember, I have an 8 years old daughter and I don't really play with safety...
Think about that..

There you go! Well said!

I want yellow back too!!!!

!

Red, Blue and now Yellow back.

Forget the Tiny 10. Sounds like you are now after the trifecta of primary colored duikers!

Red, Blue and now Yellow back.

Forget the Tiny 10. Sounds like you are now after the trifecta of primary colored duikers!

Call me strange (and you have before) - I'd rather hunt all of the duiker species than all of the spiral horns. I think there are 18 species? It will never happen for me, but man what fun that would be!

Call me strange (and you have before)!

A spade is a spade!:D

I'd rather hunt all of the duiker species than all of the spiral horns. I think there are 18 species? It will never happen for me, but man what fun that would be!

SCI would probably create a new category for you. The Royal Order of the Duiker!(y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arecruitment880

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!