Burkina Faso gun attack kills 18 people at cafe (Aug 14, 2017)

375 Ruger Fan

Gold supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA, DSC
Hunted
Nam, Zam, Zim,RSA (Eastern Cape & NW), Canada, NZ, Alaska, TX, LA, MO, OH, MT, ID, WA, WY
Another terrorist attack................

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-40920338

Gunmen have shot dead 18 people and injured others at a cafe in the centre of of the capital of Burkina Faso, Ouagadougou, the government says.

At least eight foreigners and seven locals were among those killed in Sunday's evening attack on the Aziz Istanbul cafe, the government added.

The gunmen, thought to be jihadists, fired on customers on the terrace before making their way inside.

Two attackers were killed in a siege which lasted into the morning.

President Roch Marc Christian Kaboré condemned the "cowardly terror attack", saying the people of Burkina Faso would not give in to terrorism.

Sad news, prayers for those affected

Worked there about ten years ago, it was a sausage grinder then, doesn't sound like anything has changed much.

Life is tough and often short in such places.

Pat

Reactions: lcq
Thoughts and prayers

strike that off my list of places to hunt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Longrange33

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 29 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross