Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC
Hunted
Canada/Europe/Africa/14 US States
2 weeks ago a 290kg crate was delivered to our home containing our mounts from 2021 with @TSALA HUNTING SAFARIS . We have been shifting mounts around and have finally settled on where things would go. Still working on getting the buff euro put up.
When our 2022 mounts arrive i do believe we have the proper spots identified for them already.
0918221609.jpg

0918221611_HDR.jpg
0918221611.jpg
0918221610.jpg
0918221622_HDR.jpg
0918221610_HDR.jpg

Looks good! I’ll be watching to see what that Euro Buff looks like on that wall… I should also be in that same boat shortly.

Congrats on getting them home and thanks for sharing!

Looks good! I’ll be watching to see what that Euro Buff looks like on that wall… I should also be in that same boat shortly.
I'm thinking that instead of mounting flat to the wall, i might build (or buy) an angled brace that provides a more straight view. Will see how it shakes out.

Looks like Craig and crew did a good job for you.
Congrats on getting them home.

Looks like Craig and crew did a good job for you.
Congrats on getting them home.
Thanks Wayne, Craig and his team are a pleasure to work with and have done a very good job. Looking forward to receiving the next shipment in '23 from them as well.

I'm thinking that instead of mounting flat to the wall, i might build (or buy) an angled brace that provides a more straight view. Will see how it shakes out.
I always figured on a euro mount on a bracket like you described. My wife insisted on a pedestal mount instead so I guess the next one can be a euro.
They look great!

I always figured on a euro mount on a bracket like you described. My wife insisted on a pedestal mount instead so I guess the next one can be a euro.
They look great!
Appreciate it, I'm looking forward to seeing the pedestal mount once finished as I really like how they showcase the animal.
We have two more buff coming next year, one shoulder and another euro so the section dedicated to African mounts is running thin...

Appreciate it, I'm looking forward to seeing the pedestal mount once finished as I really like how they showcase the animal.
We have two more buff coming next year, one shoulder and another euro so the section dedicated to African mounts is running thin...
This is my pedestal from Bullseye. My standard ceilings won’t work for a shoulder mount so it will be euros for me in the future. Buffalo are definitely addictive.

B2C63458-71DA-407A-99E9-D44C11CADABF.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Like Christmas isn’t it!? Mounts look great we have become use to good service and work that Craig and Trish delivers!

My very best, as always…
Jaco

Glad to see the quality work from them. They are doing my giraffe (rug, neck mount, and oddities), bushpig, and warthog from this summer. The rest of that safari's trophies will be done here in the USA.

Beautiful animals! Good for you!

I like the crock wall mount!

Appreciate the replys folks. For anyone interested in a few thoughts on the taxidermy.

1. Craig and his team at Bullseye do a very good job and customer service/communication is simply outstanding.

2. Buff bull shoulder mount is without question the heaviest shoulder mount we had in the house. Makes our American bison a pleasure to move around. Used a metal plate with 6 total holes for screws in a stud. Probably didn't need all six.

3. The croc itself isn't that heavy but the rock base must be made out of lead as it's heavier than the buff bull. Had to run a support brace tied into 3 studs, as well as a 1x1 support post beneath to really feel good.

Last but not least....Shipping costs are NOT low/cheap, plan accordingly when choosing your taxidermy poses.

Plan accordingly

Glad to see the quality work from them. They are doing my giraffe (rug, neck mount, and oddities), bushpig, and warthog from this summer. The rest of that safari's trophies will be done here in the USA.
Do you have a picture of your giraffe mount? I am getting a neck mount done as well with bullseye and would love to see yours

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123winmarketing

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross