Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
Zambia, Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Scotland, England, Canada, Alaska, Ireland
Watching another thread I saw some comments about the low availability and high price of components currently. I decided to go through my components locker as I knew there were things that had been tucked away for quite a while, some over 30 years! I am offering these at what I hope you think is a good price. You pay shipping. Basically, you PM me with what you want and your details, I will ship them to you. Once shipped we will know the total and you can then mail me a check for the item plus shipping. (I will use USPS envelopes so the shipping will not be ridiculous) Going with the honor system if you will. US Destinations only, sorry guys up north! So here are the details, a picture of the items is included below.

.224 Hornet bullets, roughly 10 cents per bullet:
  1. Hornady 45 grain, 60 count $6
  2. Sierra 45 grain Semi Point, 89 count $9
  3. Speer 45 grain Spitzer, 90 count $9
.224 bullets, roughly 10 cents per bullet:
  1. Sierra 50 grain Spitzer, 49 count $5
  2. Sierra 55 grain HPBT, 100 (unopened) $10
  3. Nosler 50 grain ballistic tip, 200 (one box unopened) $20
.243 bullets, roughly 10 cents per bullet:
  1. Sierra 100 grain SPBT, 49 count $5
  2. Sierra 60 grain HP, 93 count, tarnished $5
  3. Sierra 85 grain HP BT, 90 count, tarnished $5
.284 bullets
  1. Hornady 120 grain Varmint SP, 100 count, unopened $15
  2. Hornady 154 grain Spire Point, 105 count $15
  3. Hornady 162 grain BT SP, 99 count, tarnished $15
  4. Speer 160 grain Grand Slam, 50 count, unopened $10
  5. Speer 145 grain Grand Slam, 36 count $5
  6. Sierra 175 grain SBT, 100 count, unopened $20
.308 bullets
  1. Speer 180 grain Grand Slam, 13 count free with any other purchase
  2. Nosler 180 grain Partition, 7 count free with any other purchase
  3. Nosler 200 grain AccuBond, 18 count free with any other purchase
  4. Hornady 168 grain BTHP Match $90
.323 bullets
  1. Sierra 220 grain Spitzer BT, 100 count, new but opened $15
If you want them all, which will save me some bother, shoot me an offer.

bullets.jpeg

Great to have someone who can part with reloading components during the"shortage"!

Great to have someone who can part with reloading components during the"shortage"!
I'm hoping it helps a bit. I'm going to do some more digging in the reloading room. All of my rifles are tuned with pet loads which leaves a fair bit of stuff for folks if they need it.

OK, I apologize but these bullets have generated a lot of interest. I didn't realize the need was that great. At this point the following have been sold:

all .243 bullets
all .308 bullets
in 7mm the 154 gr hornady are gone and the 160 gr grand slam are gone
awaiting a reply on the balance of the 7mm and all the .224 bullets. I think they're sold but need confirmation.
The 8mm bullets are still available.

Again, my apologies, I am taking the orders in the order they come in. I will try to be responsive but I've got a big buck playing hide and seek on our farm and I'm really hoping I win the game!

If these are still available I will buy them. Pm me if the are for payment
  1. Sierra 50 grain Spitzer, 49 count $5
  2. Sierra 55 grain HPBT, 100 (unopened) $10
  3. Nosler 50 grain ballistic tip, 200 (one box unopened) $20

Sorry, at this point everything is sold except the 8mm bullets. Thanks to all who helped clean up my reloading room! I hope these bullets are put to good use!

Wow, that was fast!
Sure was, at this point all bullets sold and shipped with the exception of the 8mm bullets. I don't think it's worth paying shipping for one box of bullets so I think we can consider this closed. As mentioned previously, I will continue to dig around the reloading room to see if there is any other surplus that might be of use to folks.

Well everything is sold. Thanks guys!

Doing some more safe cleaning this week. More to come!

I received my box of bullets just moments ago. Shipped so fast it made my head spin! Thanks @WAB for a great transaction.

Shoot! Cant believe i missed this! Those 50 gr .224 would have been perfect in my granddaughter’s 222 Remington. Oh well, next time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg